Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feisty Investigator

28,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I recently came back after a 1 and 1/2 hiatus. I was quite shocked to see that many of my items in my inventory have skyrocketed. Most of my Sunset Couture items are ridculously priced in the MP. My only event regret is missing the Halloween Event, I never missed one until 2k12

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I've only ever left for about a week, and that's because I'm overseas during those times. I hardly expect to be lost or for there to be any dramatic kind of change or me being totally lost.

Newbie Millionaire

8,625 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Hello.
In my case i used to play from 06 to 09, in that period of time i had multiple accounts that wore worth millions at that time. And i got them all banned. rofl
I do miss the old days, i remember in 06 when the damascus armor appeared for the first time you would buy one for 5-6k, those were the good old times.
I left gaia simply because i got banned and lost interest in the game and did not want to start again.
I came back a week ago to see how things are, and i'm really disapointed, now it just seems really easy, you can buy all the thing from the store simply but play two times a day for 15-20 in the aquarium and make 40 k, it's insane, it would have taken me months to make that amout of gold back in the day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff