Nope, never 0.064327485380117 6.4% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 171 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Omnipresent Genius

15,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
I use Tektek for finding items and creating outfits. Sometimes I just like to use it to find newly-released items, because I like browsing that page and I can't keep up with every single item that Gaia releases.

My account is worth 25,192,743 gold, apparently!

Timid Cat

35,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Winged 100

What I mainly use tektek for is when I use the Dream Avatar with own Inventory restraints. Too many times have I made an avatar with an item that ranges upon high millions and then I have to start from scratch.
I never get stuck with layering problems because since Gaia's added the inven search feature I check the items I feel might be off.
I also search for items that I have in mind but can't pull out fully so I type in what I know and see what the item was.
Currently my invo is worth 143,767,307 G

Anxious Werewolf

I used to go there to make avatars from scratch, or to figure out what things would look like with what I already have...

What I use it for now it

A) To check for items that have come out that I might have missed

B) To figure out the names of items // like items to what I'm already looking for

It's just easier finding things on Tektek and finding things that match

Big Member

I think I'm on tektek, more than I am on Gaia.
Pretty much there making avis all day.
As for account worth: 111,592,429
(LOL! Someone much be inflating an item, cause I have WAY less than that...)

Stone-cold Warlord

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I use TekTek mostly to check out the latest items (it seems to be more organised than Gaia itself in that regard) I also use it to see how a certain item will look like with all its components equipped on an avatar. When you try on something in the marketplace, you can see only 1 pose. I decide on what to quest for by looking at how an item looks on TekTek.

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I use tektek whenever I get bored with my current avi, which happens quite often. I use to love tektek's layering, but recently gaia has been surprisingly better with the hidden poses that even tektek sometimes doesn't do.

Shirtless Flatterer

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
I basically use tektek for color coordinated avi's. The layering is some times a bother but its rather handy at times. smile

Smooth Gunner

11,950 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
emotion_dowant

Demonic Lover

I use it when Gaia's horrible tagging system and my bad memory fail me x ox wich, fortunately, isn't as often as you'd think XD <3 I wish we could search like in tektek, by color and place D: it would make my life easier, but I'd just settle with the inventory search working properly, sooo many items that aren't searchable and have been out for months uo u it just breaks my heart a little because I love the inventory search system, the marketplace preview doesn't cut it with me XD;

Rare

Pink and purple items are separated now?

*raises hands to the sky in praise*

Lady Pants

I mostly use tektek for saving old avatars I wore, trying to find that right shade of something to match what I'm currently making, making a new enviro for others to play in or creating tekteks for friends. I do hold the occasional tektek contest though, since I love seeing what other people can come up with. Once in a while, I will look up my account worth, just for kicks. I rarely put much stock into the prices that I see there since there can be a lot of over-inflated prices.
I don't use anything else in tektek aside from the avatar creator.

My account is currently 213,183,500, give or take.
Page Division is as follows:
Accessories: 33 Pages, Back/Tails: 6 Pages, Backgrounds: 2 pages, Bottoms/Lower: 9 pages, Companions: 2 pages, Eyes: 2 pages, Feet: 8 pages, Hair: 8 Pages, Hands: 18 pages, Head: 23 pages, Mouths: 1 page, "I am": less than 1 page, Skins: less than 1 page, Tattoos: less than one page, Tops/Upper: 19 pages, Wings: less than one page.

Wow, by seeing this breakdown it's really obvious to me the items I never use at all.

It is nice to see that tektek finally split pink and purple. It'll make it easier to look through them now.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Sir Black Tea

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

Huzzah! Now, we just need a category for cream items, because I can never decide whether I should look under white, yellow or brown to find them.

Still, pink & purple having their own space should make browsing for items a lot easier.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Fluffy Trash

They're separated now? emotion_kirakira

Time to tektek.

Rare

Zzyli
Sir Black Tea

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

Huzzah! Now, we just need a category for cream items, because I can never decide whether I should look under white, yellow or brown to find them.

Still, pink & purple having their own space should make browsing for items a lot easier.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

I would actually love a cream section so much emotion_0A0

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
I, for one, am pleased as punch about the separation of pink and purple
pink and purple liberation! freedom!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff