Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
I'm obligated to inform you...
☽♎☾♎☽♎☾♎☽♎☾♎☽♎☾♎☽♎☾

I still struggle to find my place here on Gaia.

I used to be comfortable in GCD when there were a lot more threads about various NPCs I enjoy. But many of those have since died and I'm afraid of the backlash if I dare to dive in and dig them back up.

I have been Forum-Shy ever since my second year of Gaia and have never gotten over it. I'm constantly in fear of foot-in-mouth when I step into various Forums. Hell, I just got it yesterday because I DARED to post information on my art-based ASK blog in the Post Pictures Forum.

Finding your place is hard...even on the internet...

☽♎☾♎☽♎☾♎☽♎☾♎☽♎☾♎☽♎☾
[From the desk of Bellecoso vel Bellicose
Assistant of Captain Cresento]

petit faon's Bestie

Anxious Bookworm

There's only one guild I go to on a daily basis.
Still haven't found a forum or sub-forum that I can call home.
Other than that, I lurk the GCD and art forums, but only post when I have something to contribute. Otherwise, I just continue lurking.
User Image

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
        Hmmm lately I haven't really been posting much except in my art shop. But I still consider GCD my home base, I've just been busy.
I always feel awkward posting in any forum i am not used too.
Even posting this now i feel a little strange. I guess i don't have the best social skills. :c

I only truly feel home in the Fighting Games forum, and the Q&A / Bug report.
I have only been in the chatterbox for a brief time, i didn't like it there, so i never went back.

Player

Not much. If I find a place boring, I just leave it for awhile and then come back. I gone around, forums, guilds, towns, arenas, etc. And it's always the same cycle when I get bored of one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff