Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hesring All These Ideas Is Making me Want The Battle system More!!!
If there is anything years of video games have thought me is that the more naked a woman is, the more dangerous and powerful she is. 3nodding

Example: White Mages and Princess Peach, not very dangerous, not very naked.

Dapper Hunter

1,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
i say that the more you have on you, the better your attack/defense gets, but you cant dodge or negate attacks as well.... the stuff acts as an encumberence... exponentially so for each additional item.

or perhaps the items give you different types of attacks or whatever, so that the people with more stuff arent stronger, just have more options to deal with us... mortals...
No, mostly invisible avatar's like ours will rule.. if certain items give certain effects..

..No one ever expects the NITEMARE HEADBAND!!
"ONOEZ! but you're not wearing one.."
*takes off invisi-glitch*
"ONOEZ!"
i think if that it would be to much to make every avatar add stats i think they are just gunna make like armors and weapons and stuff.
I doubt that our normal clothes will raise, or even effect out avvi's stats

My guess is your stats will be based on leveling, and special items that might raise stats

The big thing will be weapons, those will cause the most difference in if you win or lose a fight

Ice Heart's Queen

PhoenixEve
If there is anything years of video games have thought me is that the more naked a woman is, the more dangerous and powerful she is. 3nodding

Example: White Mages and Princess Peach, not very dangerous, not very naked.
Hey that can go for guys too. Ever see the mini-series b*****d!!! question
When Dark Schneider is naked he is invincible xd

But like others have said, if you are carrying too much weight it will probably hold agaisnt you. And like another said its not garenteed all existing items will add stats.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff