Welcome to Gaia! ::

who loves gino????

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 7, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

i want to know what the hell is going on!! this is not cool of the admins to make us wait to know if my beloved gino is alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stressed
Nobody knows other than the admins, and complaining about sure as hell isn't going to make it go faster. stare

Vicious Firestarter

What Holiday is next?
why should i love gino or the twins? What did they ever do for me?

Interesting Pal

Zaeon
What Holiday is next?

I think someone said the next one is mothers day.
its linda like springing a trap you have to do it at the precise moment or else you wont get the right results

Vicious Firestarter

soraxcloud
Zaeon
What Holiday is next?

Maybe Gino's mother appears?

Interesting Pal

Zaeon
soraxcloud
Zaeon
What Holiday is next?

Maybe Gino's mother appears?

That would be cool! whee
WHEN YOU LEAVE THINGS WILL HAPPEN! GAIA HATES YOU YA SEE SO WHEN YOU LEAVE IT WILL GO "GOOD SHES GONE WE HATE HER" AND GET ON WITH THE STORY LINE! ALSO PLEASE FORGET YOUR PASSWORD!

Interesting Pal

The Mighty Sushi Database
WHEN YOU LEAVE THINGS WILL HAPPEN! GAIA HATES YOU YA SEE SO WHEN YOU LEAVE IT WILL GO "GOOD SHES GONE WE HATE HER" AND GET ON WITH THE STORY LINE! ALSO PLEASE FORGET YOUR PASSWORD!

Well that was a bit scary. O_o
and the animation in your sig is cool... but it gose to fast i had to watch it a couple of times befor I figured out what was going on.

Shirtless Lunatic

The Mighty Sushi Database

The Sushi Database has spoken. Tremble. you tiny fools! Tremble!
I actually think it is the admins who are going to take over. Or maybe *looks both ways* they have really been running things all along. Maybe this Gambino character has been a figurehead (a decorative dummy) all along. Same thing with the Von Helson sluts and Dino (I mean Gino).
It could be:

Gino's B-Day (May 13th)
Mothers Day
4th of July

or...

Halloween.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers