Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rich Ladykiller

Gaia in fact has (or had) a Chinese sister site. Started after this one, of course.

Aged Genius

Xenosaiyan
But, I did my research, looks like this site originated in California, so I guess that that means it's American! Where did you guys think this site originated from?

The sites founders originated in Asia, but spent a lot of their life growing up in the US and Canada. But Gaia's staff is as diverse as its users. We have Americans, Canadians, Russians, Koreans, Thai, Chinese, Indian, Hispanics, Polish, Japanese and some other countries I'm sure I've forgotten to mention.
I didn't care. I just sat back and enjoyed the site.

Oppastyle's Husband

Lazarus Larkin
TinierMe was based on a Japanese site that still exists. It's probably not the only one.

I always knew Gaia was in California...

TM closed some time ago.

I always assumed Gaia was American.
User Image

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
treint
Lazarus Larkin
TinierMe was based on a Japanese site that still exists. It's probably not the only one.

I always knew Gaia was in California...

TM closed some time ago.

I always assumed Gaia was American.
User Image

Yes, TinierMe closed. The original Japanese site did not.
all my anime friends like this site, but i'm not into anime
To be honest, I never really thought about it. sweatdrop
But overall I love the site's design so it doesn't really mater to me!

Counselor

23,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Fire 0ak
I always wondered if Japan Had sites like this. Its seems like they would. They'd luff customizable dress-up! If there isnt anything like that in Japan, why the Heck isnt Gaia getting some Studio Ghibli connections worked out!>;0...jk
but Seriously Gaia would be huge in Japan.

I have an account on a Japanese dress-up-site. It's called something like~popuee girl~ or something. I don't know. I don't log in since it's all in Japanese. I joined because a friend had an account, but that friends do know Japanese.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
codemonkey37179
Xenosaiyan
But, I did my research, looks like this site originated in California, so I guess that that means it's American! Where did you guys think this site originated from?

The sites founders originated in Asia, but spent a lot of their life growing up in the US and Canada. But Gaia's staff is as diverse as its users. We have Americans, Canadians, Russians, Koreans, Thai, Chinese, Indian, Hispanics, Polish, Japanese and some other countries I'm sure I've forgotten to mention.
User Image
User Image

New Zealanders!!! Don't forget us down in Middle Earth sweatdrop

Aged Genius

King Blackwater
codemonkey37179
Xenosaiyan

User Image
User Image

New Zealanders!!! Don't forget us down in Middle Earth sweatdrop

I didn't. I was referring to the staff of Gaia. We don't currently have any Kiwis or Hobbits in the office. We do have currently have a cardboard cutout of Bilbo though.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
codemonkey37179
User Image
User Image

Well you guys should, you need some good old Kiwiana sweatdrop

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Where did you guys think this site originated from?

My dreams.

Familiar Trickster

Like most site that I go to are from California/American sites

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out