Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Inquisitor

Beast Henshin
The best shoes we've gotten, imo, are the basketball shoes from the school club update thinger. But even then you can't use those for every avatar. Because I feel they have the perfect shape and color combo.

The best example of horrible old shoes that just pops into my head is the 4th amigo boots. They have like a corn shape to them, if I'm thinking of the correct shoes. Like they look like burnt corn XD

What if there were corn slippers here on gaia though?

Burnt Corn, Blue Corn, Yellow Corn, and Sweet Corn (for the pastel kids) Shoes....

I would REALLY love a sequel to the Picolitrossos' urn. Good shoes for men ARE hard to find that's why I usually stick to boots.

As for seeing an item redone... probably the Spirit of Scotland I'd love to see redone... also several other items that I can't exactly remember the names of.

Lonely Gaian

Baby Seal Slippers, it's pretty much in an impossible color to match with anything. :C

Bucktoothed Demon

17,600 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I'd like more colors of the Upsidedown boots since they're practically the only gold shop thigh high boots. I'd also like the Nitemare boots updated so both genders actually get the thigh high pose. I could make a rocking Dr. Frank-n-Furter cosplay with black thigh high boots. I'd also love to have the Nitemare Bustier actually allow you to wear the stockings/garterbelt/panties items. I've been able to work around the Bustier's limitations, but damn my cosplay would be so much better if I could actually get the right items to layer. emotion_8c

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Dedicated Dabbler

12,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

A good chunk of the Salon hair needs updating into the lighter/darker shades Gaia doles out now, and just pixelation in general. In some you can definitely just see "early 2000s" all over it.

Big Member

16,100 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Coincidence? Or did this thread do it's job?

(Lets pretend it was the thread either way, yay us!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff