• Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Yorugami
Mazidox
Yorugami
Oh oh I nearly forgot.
That one item I would really REALLY love for Gaia to redo. XD
Because the way eyes are being done now are so different in comparison
to ye olden Gaia that a redo of these two item would be MAGICAL!

User ImageOculus Magica
User ImageOculus Mythica

Just imagine it you guys! emotion_kirakira

Oh god, I completely forgot about those D:
Maybe a lot of old MC's too...

A lot of older cheap MCs have AWESOME IDEAS but just horrible execution.
I would love a rehash of the elemental hair too. XD I used to love those.
Just could use a reset and redo.

Like with how awesome Gaia has been with wigs lately.
Imagine these items in the new awesome pixel styles:
User ImageElemental Hair
User ImageMythic Hair

Plus in better colors and less of the old Angelic blue-whites. O v O

The hair and eyes MCs would be amazing to see redone. I can't really see the wing hair making much of a change, but that fire hair? Yowza.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Steeple
Ugh, too true! Like I love the color of my hair, (don't care for the new blues; i prefer saturated hair), but it had a shadow under the bangs that gets really noticable with altered skin; so if i choose a pure black skin like from death whisper, i get an ugly gray hairline! burning_eyes

Oh oh! That reminds me of the old top hats. XD
Some of the old items have awful layering issues especially with all
the mods/cuts these days.

The old top hats used to leave annoying gray-line shadows over your face. X___x
And a lot of hair still leave out a weird space at the ears when you're using old Vampire skin.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Beast Henshin

The hair and eyes MCs would be amazing to see redone. I can't really see the wing hair making much of a change, but that fire hair? Yowza.

XD Just less of blue shade and more all white would be good.
But yeah, the mythic feathery hair looks good as is.
Could use a redo of the earthy elemental wreathe hair and the fire
as well as the wind ones. O v o

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Yorugami
Steeple
Ugh, too true! Like I love the color of my hair, (don't care for the new blues; i prefer saturated hair), but it had a shadow under the bangs that gets really noticable with altered skin; so if i choose a pure black skin like from death whisper, i get an ugly gray hairline! burning_eyes

Oh oh! That reminds me of the old top hats. XD
Some of the old items have awful layering issues especially with all
the mods/cuts these days.

The old top hats used to leave annoying gray-line shadows over your face. X___x
And a lot of hair still leave out a weird space at the ears when you're using old Vampire skin.
Yeah.... plus some of the manners/styles leave an extended skin blob at the eyebrow line, but that bothers me less than the gray shadow.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Slick Southpaw
I'd love a revamp of gro-gain cool

Not to mention an update to Masquerade since it's hella useful

Yes to all. Especially Gro-Gain since since the Hoarfrost they gotten a better at the whole bodyhair thing. (I mean look at my thighs <3 Delicious)

Masquerade would be super too. Since I haven't had one since they were new, i'd imagine with popular hairstyles the bangs look honkin' weird on them XD

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Samurai yoroi...I know reve rouille is spectacular but the yoroi mc is basically centered on just the armored set. I think a more tuned up repixel of this is way overdue (and will go well with the other japanese masks ).

Kawaii Lunatic

Old swimwear and underwear.
Most older gold shop shirts.
Pretty much all gold shop shoes.

Yeah...

Merry Traveler

Mazidox

Every gold shop item ever emo

t.h.i.s

fxxkin demon

Gold shop clothing is a staple of my invo. My avatar wears a fair amount of it so re-colors are always welcome.

I'd love to see the Ska shoes re-done and re-colored. They are one of my favorite shoes on Gaia but with only three colors I'm kind of limited. Now I know we have the low-topies but there is something off about the stance they give your avatar. It's like slightly off.

I'd also like to see the Medical Scrub tops in a few more colors. Perfect v-neck t-shirt for the right amount of chest hair.

mskeaton1's Wife

LoliPop Princess

40,850 Points
  • Candyland Heaven 500
  • Loli Pop Treasure Hunter 500
I'd like to see updated versions of the Complex Shirts. They are some of my very favorite items. I used to rock those with Striped Stockings, the Pimpin' Hats and Baby Seal Slippers back in my early days. I felt so cool. emotion_dealwithit

Tipsy Regular

9,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I think seeing the elemental hair MC's in animated form (Especially the fire) would be amazing.
Also redo the old Salon hairs in more modern colors, because I love the braid and bun ones.

eminoir's Spouse

I want to see the tattoo's from the gold shop upgraded. They'd look so much better if they were more vivid colours. Just look how pretty prince of icy thieves is in that wonderful shade of blue.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
I LOVED that they redid the headbands!
I wanna see the pimp set, ALL the old shoes (theyre pixelated horridly and are shaped odd), and maybe some purple button ups, since only one exists in all of Gaia (in Nice Suit).

My favourite updates are the ones that re-vamp old GS items!

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Curious Brownies
I want to see the tattoo's from the gold shop upgraded. They'd look so much better if they were more vivid colours. Just look how pretty prince of icy thieves is in that wonderful shade of blue.
More intricate tattoos, like the ones we get from RIGs, would be great. And maybe more cheek tattoos.

Rare

Pretty much all of the old commons because they have super wonky colors and pixelling and sometimes the preview is the wrong color.

However, they are some of the more interestingly colored items on the site. I can't decide!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff