Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Steeple
Mazidox

Every gold shop item ever emo
Especially getting a bit more color consistency. My sister collects blue items and I took a gander at her inventory recently and. All the jeans are slightly different shades, like over a dozen. I think it'd be cool if there were more uniformity with some shades so there aren't like. one-shade-difference on old items.

Slick Southpaw
Mazidox

More make up, bangs and noses? Yes emotion_dowant
heck yes emotion_brofist
especially if said nose is smaller than the giant schnozz I'm sporting now and actually matches all the human skin tones.
Ugh yes this always. God my brain is such a tease: right before the sale I dreamt that wintergreen reprise had a dwarf theme and so came with two facial hair poses: one white, one mint.

I woke up and was all "WHY WASN'T THAT REAL. gonk "

aww

i blamed watching the Hobbit before bed >w>

sad day

Apocalyptic Lover

The Nightmare. I want to love it so bad. But it's so uglyyyyy. And not in the good way. *cries*

Derressh's Wife

Magical Blob

Steeple

At least a little bit more. There's some items out there that no doubt go with nothing else but its set.
Granted a lot of people like the challenge of using items like that.

There's just so many really nice gold shop items, they're just really outdated :c

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Oh oh I nearly forgot.
That one item I would really REALLY love for Gaia to redo. XD
Because the way eyes are being done now are so different in comparison
to ye olden Gaia that a redo of these two item would be MAGICAL!

User ImageOculus Magica
User ImageOculus Mythica

Just imagine it you guys! emotion_kirakira

Derressh's Wife

Magical Blob

Yorugami
Oh oh I nearly forgot.

User ImageOculus Magica
User ImageOculus Mythica

Oh god, I completely forgot about those D:
Maybe a lot of old MC's too...

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Mazidox
Yorugami
Oh oh I nearly forgot.

User ImageOculus Magica
User ImageOculus Mythica

Oh god, I completely forgot about those D:
Maybe a lot of old MC's too...

A lot of older cheap MCs have AWESOME IDEAS but just horrible execution.
I would love a rehash of the elemental hair too. XD I used to love those.
Just could use a reset and redo.

Like with how awesome Gaia has been with wigs lately.
Imagine these items in the new awesome pixel styles:
User ImageElemental Hair
User ImageMythic Hair

Plus in better colors and less of the old Angelic blue-whites. O v O

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Slick Southpaw
aww

i blamed watching the Hobbit before bed >w>

sad day
Sigh! Someday, slick. someday.

Mazidox

At least a little bit more. There's some items out there that no doubt go with nothing else but its set.
Granted a lot of people like the challenge of using items like that.

There's just so many really nice gold shop items, they're just really outdated :c
Yeah.... like I do get a fierce joy from finding matches with old/odd items, but it'd be nice if some super old items could be used with more recent stuff as well. A balance...

Yeahhh. I think "outdated" is a good word for it. Like they're good items, just need a bit of polish! I mean i still have my gold shop items that i adore or have good memories with. I made so many shitty avis back in the day, but I had a lot of fun with them!

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Yorugami
Plus in better colors and less of the old Angelic blue-whites. O v O

I actually find some of those older blue- and purple-white angelic items useful with the new powder blue and pale lavender coming out now, but I understand what you mean.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Steeple
I actually find some of those older blue- and purple-white angelic items useful with the new powder blue and pale lavender coming out now, but I understand what you mean.

We have a ton in those old colors. XD
I would just like versions of these re-done in new styles
and in the more monochrome whites we have going on now to match.
I would love to see a lot of re dones for items in the gold shop, as someone mentioned earlier, it's a horrendous ordeal to find a decent looking pair of shoes. Which would explain why you hardly see anyone really wearing the items from the gold shop. Myself included.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Yorugami
Steeple

We have a ton in those old colors. XD
I would just like versions of these re-done in new styles
and in the more monochrome whites we have going on now to match.
Yeah I can see the appeal of pure white instead of the bluewhite.

Honestly that's half the appeal of the idea of a reboot: seeing how items would get re-interpreted if they were done in contemporary styles. Or how older MCs might look as multi-pose items!

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Steeple

Honestly that's half the appeal of the idea of a reboot: seeing how items would get re-interpreted if they were done in contemporary styles. Or how older MCs might look as multi-pose items!

Yup indeed.
I like how Gaia Artists are doing hair and eyes now in comparison to the old ones.
XD And even some of the gold shop hair need to be smoothed out.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Sansuii
I would love to see a lot of re dones for items in the gold shop, as someone mentioned earlier, it's a horrendous ordeal to find a decent looking pair of shoes. Which would explain why you hardly see anyone really wearing the items from the gold shop. Myself included.

Actually, out of everyone who posted, I think I am the only one who is XD

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Sansuii
Yes shoes for sure! Many of the nicer looking ones nowadays take liberties with the foot outline, or just work with it better. the old ones always were thicker than the foot, which works for some shoes, but not much for others. Like the fabulous pumps in gambino outfitters creates a heel by cutting off the foot, while old heels looked more awkward. Whereas old sandals hold up well since they don't have the same "clunkiness"

I do love felicia's shoes, though. That was a really nicely-designed set and still one of my favorites.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Yorugami
Steeple

Yup indeed.
I like how Gaia Artists are doing hair and eyes now in comparison to the old ones.
XD And even some of the gold shop hair need to be smoothed out.
Ugh, too true! Like I love the color of my hair, (don't care for the new blues; i prefer saturated hair), but it had a shadow under the bangs that gets really noticable with altered skin; so if i choose a pure black skin like from death whisper, i get an ugly gray hairline! burning_eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff