Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Sorry the title is an inside joke that no one understands outside of my friends but shhs

I had been thinking a lot about this: What older items, any item at all, would you like to see redone, revamped, whatever to better blend in with the more modern style that a lot of items are in now? (Maybe this can be picked up by artists for hints for updates, huhuh? *nudgenudge*)

For me, I would like to see the older Japanese inspired items redone. Especially the Oni masks and the fundoshi. I dunno, I feel we really need more side masks, and the fundoshi should be obvious. (I mean, you see it, right?)

If you really need spoons you eat with your hands too much. Just glance up there for a sec!

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Oddly enough there's a ton of stuff I would want to be remade with the new styles in pixellation now.
The top one is probably the Dtail in a nice smooth black. We have a really good white tail in the newer item Brother of Virtue, but we don't have a really nice looking decent black recolor of a devil tail.

Plus more horns of course. XD Can't have enough of HotD redos.

One surprising one I would want redone would be the ye olden elemental wing-sets because the recent spring of backwings really shows they've improved as well as finally learned the nice 3/4th view in items which basically was the reason no-one liked to wear the elemental wings because the angling of the item was HORRENDOUS.

Also ALL THE SHOES IN THE GOLD SHOP. Especially for men. D: Because good gawd, us menfolks need decent shoes and all the ones are SO OLD. X___x Plus the old pixel style tended to make your feet bigger than your head. So yeah, Gaia should think about retooling items rather than just directly recoloring them.

p.s. Nice thread. ;D

Lil Nell Saxen's Significant Otter

High-functioning Trash

I'd like to see the Golden Laurels updated. I was so proud of having those, but I ended up selling them because the color just didn't match anything in my inventory and they were pretty much useless to me. I'd love it if the color were adjusted and made more bright/vivid. Does that make sense?

Magic Hero

All that comes to mind right now is The Worst Mistake. dramallama
That could be such a cool-a** popular horror item.

Derressh's Wife

Magical Blob

Every gold shop item ever emo

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Yorugami
Oddly enough there's a ton of stuff I would want to be remade with the new styles in pixellation now.
The top one is probably the Dtail in a nice smooth black. We have a really good white tail in the newer item Brother of Virtue, but we don't have a really nice looking decent black recolor of a devil tail.

Plus more horns of course. XD Can't have enough of HotD redos.

One surprising one I would want redone would be the ye olden elemental wing-sets because the recent spring of backwings really shows they've improved as well as finally learned the nice 3/4th view in items which basically was the reason no-one liked to wear the elemental wings because the angling of the item was HORRENDOUS.

Also ALL THE SHOES IN THE GOLD SHOP. Especially for men. D: Because good gawd, us menfolks need decent shoes and all the ones are SO OLD. X___x Plus the old pixel style tended to make your feet bigger than your head. So yeah, Gaia should think about retooling items rather than just directly recoloring them.

p.s. Nice thread. ;D

Crazy, I just came from viewing your art thread I think

Very good picks. Especially them shoes!

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Mazidox

Of course, but let's get off of page one XD

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Beast Henshin

XDDD Hahahaha...
Crazy coincidence!

This is one of the main reasons I always get sucked
into using leg mods. : /
We now have semi-decent pants going on...but the SHOES!
SHOES ARE STILL SO HORRIBLE! OTL

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

I'd love a revamp of gro-gain cool

Not to mention an update to Masquerade since it's hella useful

Derressh's Wife

Magical Blob

Beast Henshin

Of course, but let's get off of page one XD

But but but but :c

Slick Southpaw

Not to mention an update to Masquerade since it's hella useful

More make up, bangs and noses? Yes emotion_dowant

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Yorugami
Beast Henshin

XDDD Hahahaha...
Crazy coincidence!

This is one of the main reasons I always get sucked
into using leg mods. : /
We now have semi-decent pants going on...but the SHOES!
SHOES ARE STILL SO HORRIBLE! OTL

The best shoes we've gotten, imo, are the basketball shoes from the school club update thinger. But even then you can't use those for every avatar. Because I feel they have the perfect shape and color combo.

The best example of horrible old shoes that just pops into my head is the 4th amigo boots. They have like a corn shape to them, if I'm thinking of the correct shoes. Like they look like burnt corn XD

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Mazidox

heck yes emotion_brofist
especially if said nose is smaller than the giant schnozz I'm sporting now and actually matches all the human skin tones.

Derressh's Wife

Magical Blob

Slick Southpaw
heck yes emotion_brofist
especially if said nose is smaller than the giant schnozz I'm sporting now and actually matches all the human skin tones.

Noses for all!
Only reason I don't use the ones from Masquerade all that often is due to how close they are with most lip items, if they were just a tiny bit further up...if only :c
Though that could just make it worse, who knows.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Mazidox

Especially getting a bit more color consistency. My sister collects blue items and I took a gander at her inventory recently and. All the jeans are slightly different shades, like over a dozen. I think it'd be cool if there were more uniformity with some shades so there aren't like. one-shade-difference on old items.

Slick Southpaw
Mazidox

heck yes emotion_brofist
Ugh yes this always. God my brain is such a tease: right before the sale I dreamt that wintergreen reprise had a dwarf theme and so came with two facial hair poses: one white, one mint.

I woke up and was all "WHY WASN'T THAT REAL. gonk "

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Beast Henshin
The best shoes we've gotten, imo, are the basketball shoes from the school club update thinger. But even then you can't use those for every avatar. Because I feel they have the perfect shape and color combo.

The best example of horrible old shoes that just pops into my head is the 4th amigo boots. They have like a corn shape to them, if I'm thinking of the correct shoes. Like they look like burnt corn XD

I like the goth shoes. XD The platform ones.
All the other shoes I like are feet-modding cash ones. >>;
Like Equestri and Kricket Kick. V__V /likes small-ish feet but large legs

Mine are the GetaGRIP Shoes they look like Burrito wraps. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out