Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Dabbler

Beta is Valhanna. Eden. Paradise. Elysium. We'll never reach it alive. ;-D
Seth Darkheart
la la (XP edition)
The plot now is based on elitism, rich peopel doing crazy things while the poor have no say.

NPC elitism =/= user elitism.

The NPCs are rich and have say over the poor NPCs, yes... But richer users do not have an unfair advantage over the poor NPCs. If the plotline was user-run, then all of the rich people would have far too much say in how the site was run;

"I have Minis! Therefore what I say goes!"

*Shudder.*
You think rich gaia''s have no say on gaia? Have you ever talking to someone in a thread because they had a halo or bunnies? People are treated better if they are rich.

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
la la (XP edition)
You think rich gaia''s have no say on gaia? Have you ever talking to someone in a thread because they had a halo or bunnies? People are treated better if they are rich.

I'm not denying that. If you read my post, you'll see that I said that rich users have no more say in the storyline than the poorer ones. The storyline has always been, and always should be left to the administrators.
Seth Darkheart
la la (XP edition)

I'm not denying that. If you read my post, you'll see that I said that rich users have no more say in the storyline than the poorer ones. The storyline has always been, and always should be left to the administrators.
Yeah I guess your right.
Icarus7
la la (XP edition)
Icarus7
After Beta? Either full Gaia... or... Gamma!
Are we gonna go through the whole greak alphabet? Teehee alpha. 4laugh

The Greek alphabet is fun. Also, ALPHA-BET(a). Think about it.
Many sites do that. It goes alpha-beta-omega (or final version).

Nimble Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Rich people have no say on Gaia, unless they want to boycott it and stop donating, they can't do s**t.

I almost wish Gaia would never go Beta, the new features and games are fun. But I guess all glitchy good things must end sad *nostalgia*

I don't want any of the users to control the plot. It would lead to bribery and begging and much disgusting behavior. I would probably be very ashamed of my fellow Gaians. Of course, it would be neat if people could pick the way the storylines would go. I think the voting right now is to pick who died when the tower fell. The one who gets the most votes=dead. Poor Gambino heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff