Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Lunatic

Well, that never happened to me.. xd
I always unpack my stuff immediately.

However, gift boxes tend to give me a surpise, sine most of the times I just claim them and just think 'I'll open it later' and then I find five of them.. rofl

Conservative Ladykiller

I don't think the bundles should automatically unpack, but It would be nice if there is a choice in how much bundle you want to open at one time.

Man-Hungry Elocutionist

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Elise_Loves_TOP
I don't think the bundles should automatically unpack, but It would be nice if there is a choice in how much bundle you want to open at one time.

You mean only take certain items out of the bundle, and leave the others still bundled together? I think that would make the MP way too confusing.

Premium Gaian

Sir Deranged Reindeer
I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who has this problem, but I know that if I buy a bundle of items from the Cash Shop, I have a bad habit of forgetting to unpack them if I don't do it straight away, then going to my inventory later to make an avatar, and wondering where on Earth are those items I was positive that I bought went. sweatdrop

And I have to admit, after buying a bundle today, I went to the 'special' section of my inventory and discovered not just the one unopened bundle I was expecting, but three.

So I was wondering, is there really a purpose for the items remaining bundled together once they've been bought? Do you think they should be automatically unpacked? Or would that anger users who sell bundles in the marketplace (despite the fact that they almost always sell for less than the combined value of the items they contain)? Or end up causing the prices of bundles to skyrocket as they would be 'extinct' as an item?

I personally think it would be a lot simpler if bundles were automatically unpacked. Or at least if that part of your inventory was accessible from the dressing room screen, so you're not left wondering what happened to your purchase while making an avatar.

I would luv to be able to open a bundle or special item from the avatar dress up, it would make things SO much faster.

Conservative Ladykiller

Sir Deranged Reindeer

You mean only take certain items out of the bundle, and leave the others still bundled together? I think that would make the MP way too confusing.

I was talking about the RIG bundle. I should have said it in my post. I buy and play a lot of RIG bundles and I sometimes wish that there is a way to just open them all at once since it takes a while to open them individually.

Man-Hungry Elocutionist

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Elise_Loves_TOP
Sir Deranged Reindeer

I was talking about the RIG bundle. I should have said it in my post. I buy and play a lot of RIG bundles and I sometimes wish that there is a way to just open them all at once since it takes a while to open them individually.

Ah ok. That makes way more sense. xD I agree that would be useful. Like if you could do a similar thing to when you're selling a number of items and you could just type in how many bundles you wanted to open.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I... have never done that. Ever. I open everything the instant I buy it, usually because I only buy things I really want to wear.

Partying Member

15,825 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
I don't have this problem, Sir Deranged Reindeer. I remember what I've bought especially those expensive bundles that require over 500k Gaia Gold / 999 Gaia Cash biggrin

It's a bit strange you forgot what you have bought blaugh

Angelic Healer

I don't think I have ever done that. *goes to check special tab in inventory* Holy crap I found an August 2009 letter and a 7th Gaiaversary letter.

Perfect Saint

I don't think it's a feature that is broken and needs fixing in the first place. Be more mindful with your items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff