Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inquisitive Bookworm

20,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
I probably wouldn't have stayed if Gaiaonline was like this when I joined in 2010. But the fact is that I joined the site because my brother showed me zOMG! and said it was a dead game then. I probably would have started questing gold shop items first like I did then. I'm kind of just going back to that mentality and being happy with the gold shops again now. I have more than enough items now that I'm content not buying the new shinies anymore. My inventory already looks like a mess as it is. I don't need more stuff to clutter it with. I can't wait for that inventory arranger to organize my stuff better.

Inquisitive Bookworm

20,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
Lady Cressida
Flarie Hanami
Who here really wants to live on only gold shop items?

I have for almost a month to prove a point that you don't have to spend hundreds of dollars or millions of gold for shiny items when plain old gold shop, free sponsor items, and event items can create a spectacular avatar. But people are more enthralled by the shinies then they do with the freebie, event or gold shop items. I would live in gold shop items all the time if Gaia make really nice gold shop eyes.

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally would. I mean some of the event and freebie items are really cool and funny. I'm kind of loving all the new gold shop items I've missed while being on hiatus. It's look ooh, pretty and new fixed price item stuff to enjoy. But pfft, I could easily tektek a cool looking avi using non-marketplace items.

Tiny Hunter

I joined for the avatars. I would probably still join to make avatars, but after realizing how much everything costs, I'd end up leaving. I'd be too discouraged about not wanting to spend real money and not being able to make enough gold for the items I want. The only reason I feel comfortable spending cash is because I'm already emotionally invested in the site. If I were new, I'd be like HELL NO I'm not spending $5, let alone $50.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff