Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Mine would be more of a who than a what. I want Johnny K. Gambino back.

clarion's King

Super Model

Meeki

As much as I love Johnny, I want Gaia to stay consistent even more. This means leave Johnny and Zurg to the pages of history. Though I wouldn't mind another like him, since we currently lack that leader-type character. Edmund is the perfect right hand man, but Gino just isn't cutting it right now.

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Magus
Meeki

As much as I love Johnny, I want Gaia to stay consistent even more. This means leave Johnny and Zurg to the pages of history. Though I wouldn't mind another like him, since we currently lack that leader-type character. Edmund is the perfect right hand man, but Gino just isn't cutting it right now.

We'll just have to disagree. He was the most powerful man on Gaia. He had secrets from everyone and was dabbling in some pretty dark stuff pretty much all the time. If there was ever a way to bring someone back, it would be him. I don't think anyone could even come close to replacing Johnny, so the idea of another leader-character isn't too appealing to me. If it was someone new, it would be too weird, and I don't think any of the existing NPC's or characters are up to snuff. Edmund is close though. If I had to go with anyone other than Johnny, which I hate to even think about, it's Edmund.

clarion's King

Super Model

Meeki
Magus
Meeki

We'll just have to disagree. He was the most powerful man on Gaia. He had secrets from everyone and was dabbling in some pretty dark stuff pretty much all the time. If there was ever a way to bring someone back, it would be him. I don't think anyone could even come close to replacing Johnny, so the idea of another leader-character isn't too appealing to me. If it was someone new, it would be too weird, and I don't think any of the existing NPC's or characters are up to snuff. Edmund is close though. If I had to go with anyone other than Johnny, which I hate to even think about, it's Edmund.

I guess I feel that way because whether you're familiar with this or nor, Johnny is basically Smallville's version of Lex Luthor. Bringing him back would overshadow Gino immediately and even if he rises above his father, Johnny wouldn't be significant anymore. I'm sure Gaia will do things to keep his legacy around for as long as this lasts, but his return would either have to be the end of the manga, or would cause more problems resulting in his death again.

Witty Ladykiller

16,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
SlX MACHlNE
REGULAR-a** EVOLVING ITEMS.

Tired of this REI bullcrap.

This right here. So much.

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
I see a lot of people talking about engraving jewelry,
when was that?? I don't remember it:S and i've been on gaia almost nine yeats :S

Noble Inquisitor

Lulu the Mainspring Lady
I'd bring back the old message/trade notifications.

I miss getting "Envelope Exclamation Mark!' above my head. cry

Same here!!

Gorgeous avi btw

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out