Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
I kinda miss the old shops, they looked more like shops back then.

Nimble Explorer

Magnificent Moonbeam
I missed the old message layout, especially when you get a profile comment, you don't get a "notice", it gets straight to the point at "Hey, I've got ____Profile Comments."

So much this. Which is funny because it wasn't even altered all that long ago. Can't have been more than a year, at least.
watch as said system's been around since '10 and I lose all sense of time

Festive Celebrator

The only thing that I really miss is the old icon to indicate we have new pm's. I just find it too cute 3nodding

Sexy Assailant

Lottery.

For the record: It was the Power Picks that killed it. Nobody wants to play a feature if someone else can pay real money for better odds. Bring it back and slash the PP and I promise you that it will be more popular.

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ninina
The only thing that I really miss is the old icon to indicate we have new pm's. I just find it too cute 3nodding
I remember that!
Or I think so, that was beginning of 07, right?

O.G. Player

12,875 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Angelic Halo for a limited time pls.

Fashionable Regular

Leizce
The engraving feature of store jewelries. I wasn't here when it was still available but sometimes I see such items being auctioned in the exchange before. I think it's a nice way to personalize gifts. 3nodding
I'd have to agree, I really liked that feature too ^^

Shameless Streaker

Well it's not really "gone" per se. But I miss Kiki and Coco being the site mascots.

Now it's all Gaia-Tan other basic bitches. Kiki was the real OG.

Rare

Old RIGS with good chances like Dark Reflection, Love Charm, Trickbox. All had classic items too

Invisible Fatcat

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
I miss the gaia cinema. It was fun watching and chatting on the same time. ( And throwing popcorn)

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I mentioned this in another thread: the maps! I loved navigating on Gaia through the maps.
It was such a unique experience. Gaia wasn't just a regular website; it was its own little world.

I know that the current setup is way more practical (& user-friendly), but I loved the uniqueness of the maps.

Shy Gaian

I guess I'd like to see how the site REALLY was back when it first started. Seeing the homepage shows me what I've never seen before which is really nice...
But i'd like to experiance a lot of the other stuff as well. Being from 07 I never got to see anything before that...

maybe just for a day or so to go back in time...

Oneirose Ashwalker's Significant Otter

Smitten Kitten

18,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Engraving jewelry and having our stores in our drop down boxes. Don't know why they got rid of either.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
zOMG events yo

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Oh gosh I miss the old notifications so much! ;A;
They were so adorable and I cried when they went away.

But other than that, old shops and engraving yes. ;A;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces