Welcome to Gaia! ::

i would want it to be devil horns
They never repeat donation items, sorry.

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
dantemaster2

Horns of the Demon have already been released, and aren't going to be released ever again.

The two items released in this month's sealed envelope will be completely new ones. 3nodding
kougramaster666
They never repeat donation items, sorry.
so
some weapons of some sort
Seth Darkheart
dantemaster2

Horns of the Demon have already been released, and aren't going to be released ever again.

The two items released in this month's sealed envelope will be completely new ones. 3nodding
so i would still like to have them
If I could wish... Blank Angel Wings! [I know, I know, wings will be for quseting, but I'm wishing here sweatdrop ] But what I really hope for, Wolf Ears [see sig] heart
As others have said..yeah...Horns of the Demon were released awhile back (see...I have them)

There have been a lot of threads like this floating around lately lol 3nodding
Personally, I hope it's something that no one but a select crowd will like (like me...then it's easier to get your hands on 3nodding sweatdrop )

I have no idea though...I just kinda want a letter in case it's something I want..

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Pixel art. But like what you want, thats impossible. =D
Teh Lulu
Pixel art. But like what you want, thats impossible. =D

Not really, seeing as how the avatars are pixel art (in a sense...you know what I mean...) xd lol
We just add on to the original design with other littler pixel arts that we are given the option to choose from 3nodding xd
Pixel art makes me think of cute things sweatdrop

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
dantemaster2
Seth Darkheart
dantemaster2

so i would still like to have them
just because you want them dosen't meann you'll get them If you want a pair, save up 60k and buy some from the marketplace.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff