Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which item will be most expensive when you sell it on the marketplace? Any price

In a relationship with a fleshlight

Ladykiller

Cosplay LQIs since they usually sell out.
dont see it

Enduring Regular

10,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Item's usually well more worth more than the gold payouts in the GG, LQ is usually the way to go i'd say, CI's might be worth selling but in the long run if you open them you end up with ALOT of crap (or that's my experience anyway), MC's are usually an easy way to guarentee a few billion so the 5 pack (i think it is) of that could be worth it ^^ [/not a big vender, but made 200b taking advantage of the cash shop, cashtree ftw xD]

Duuurn's Wife

Backwoods Hiker

Raptum
Which item will be most expensive when you sell it on the marketplace? Any price

Look up each item. Here's what you're looking for:

1.) there are less of them on the MP. (so there's under ten of _______ and they are all staying around the same price range of __________. )

2.) they are worth more than you bought them for. So say $2 is 199 gc which equals out to 20000000000 gg you'd want to sell that item for more than 20000000000 gg.

3.) items that are still in the cash shop, but are being sold in current bidding wars.

4.) on a lot of wishlists.

5.) being talked about a lot inthe daily CS update thread.

Does that make sense? If it is a limited item it's even better, and SEASONAL items aren't good to buy unless you are planning on holding onto them until next year.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff