Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

Flora Carrow

Very true! We should all be thankful for anything extra that Gaia does for us users. Sadly, no matter how hard you try, there will always still be someone unsatisfied.

I'm extremely happy with these item. I can see myself using them a lot in the future. Oddly, I'm currently enjoying finding a hairstyle that hides the mini angelic halo, yet goes with my main outfit. owo

No one will ever be happy, even if we all got the proper Halo or mini wings. Someone will complain about them too. rofl

I'm sure that with the amount of items we have to use, you'll find and figure out the one that will go perfect.. wink

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Princess-Orphelia
Silver Tear Angel
I love today's item <3. It's probably my favorite of the event.

Me too. It's very cute. Imma take it with me wherever I go.. whee

Me too~ I really like the items from the tree house, the backgrounds. I'm gonna wait for them to go down in price. I'm not sure what they're going for this morning.

Romantic Genius

Silver Tear Angel
Princess-Orphelia
Silver Tear Angel
I love today's item <3. It's probably my favorite of the event.

Me too. It's very cute. Imma take it with me wherever I go.. whee

Me too~ I really like the items from the tree house, the backgrounds. I'm gonna wait for them to go down in price. I'm not sure what they're going for this morning.

Oh my Gosh. Me too. I love the Angelic one. whee It's amazingly cute. I've been using the word cute a lot in this thread. whee

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Princess-Orphelia

Oh my Gosh. Me too. I love the Angelic one. whee It's amazingly cute. I've been using the word cute a lot in this thread. whee

Your avi is looking cute <3.

I really like both, I have enough tickets for one. So I'm really hoping that they go down in price, but that didn't work at all yesterday. xD

Romantic Genius

Silver Tear Angel
Princess-Orphelia

Your avi is looking cute <3.

I really like both, I have enough tickets for one. So I'm really hoping that they go down in price, but that didn't work at all yesterday. xD

I know, and it's driving me nuts. I love this background. ...I'll probably end up buying everything in the MP depending on prices and then use them for prizes in upcoming contests. whee

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
This event was already pretty great. No substantial glitches, pretty easy to do, not too time consuming, set your own pace, accomplish-able achievements and items, pretty decent items.

And then this item comes along and the event becomes THE SINGLE GREATEST EVENT IN GAIA HISTORY. emotion_kirakira

Romantic Genius

dreamsk
This event was already pretty great. No substantial glitches, pretty easy to do, not too time consuming, set your own pace, accomplish-able achievements and items, pretty decent items.

And then this item comes along and the event becomes THE SINGLE GREATEST EVENT IN GAIA HISTORY. emotion_kirakira

This is very nicely worded. It was awesome. Me likey it. Worth it all. whee

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Princess-Orphelia

I know, and it's driving me nuts. I love this background. ...I'll probably end up buying everything in the MP depending on prices and then use them for prizes in upcoming contests. whee

I have enough tickets for one of the backgrounds, so I think I'm gonna spend my wing stickers.

But that would be a nice idea, wait for somethings to drop in hype and price, then buy some up. There were some really good items this event. smile

Romantic Genius

Silver Tear Angel
Princess-Orphelia

I have enough tickets for one of the backgrounds, so I think I'm gonna spend my wing stickers.

But that would be a nice idea, wait for somethings to drop in hype and price, then buy some up. There were some really good items this event. smile

Yup, I'll be doing that. Nods nods.
PS, I'm too pissed to type in forums...as you know my situation. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas