Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

chai fae

I don't understand it either, that's the only explanation I could think of. rofl

I'm really excited for tomorrow's item. whee I might stay up late, because I'll be hiking tomorrow and wont get a chance to log on until the afternoon! That's way too long to wait. I'm hoping for something classically angelic/demonic, those were the big themes that I can think of.

Good explanation, I guess. Haha. People will always just be people.. everyone seems to think the same thing. With the amount of people who believe it's gonna be one or the other, or a mix of both. Then it's just gotta be, right? rofl

Romantic Genius

A Random Act of Terror
Princess-Orphelia
A Random Act of Terror

Plus, it gives me cause to mess with everyone's minds until 12AM PST emotion_awesome

Just dun mess too much. We need to keep each other awake for another 4+ hours... mrgreen

Play zOMG!, that's what I was doing until the walking dead came on emotion_kirakira

I dun like zOMG..Actually it's not that I don't like it. It's that it don't like me ...

....here's the story.....One day Orphie went there and got attacked by Pink Flamingo's..Orphie got scared and ran out, never to return again...So the story goes.. stressed

Sexy Assailant

I was actually thinking something more along the lines of a reaction to Nitrates. "You just had to throw smoked meats at it, didn't you?"

Princess-Orphelia
Lidke
I highly doubt an angelic halo would be the last one. If we get a halo of any kind, it'll probably be a copper one... That'll explode.

Yes, and then we gotta glue it back together again, with a glue formula.. rofl

Romantic Genius

Lidke
I was actually thinking something more along the lines of a reaction to Nitrates. "You just had to throw smoked meats at it, didn't you?"

Princess-Orphelia
Lidke
I highly doubt an angelic halo would be the last one. If we get a halo of any kind, it'll probably be a copper one... That'll explode.

Yes, and then we gotta glue it back together again, with a glue formula.. rofl

I like your plot/idea much better than mine. Mine's old and crappy. Yours is more Meaty.. mrgreen

Romantic Genius

*yawns* I need to go for a nap...

I'll be back later guys....Need to nap for a bit.. whee

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Princess-Orphelia
A Random Act of Terror
Princess-Orphelia
A Random Act of Terror

Plus, it gives me cause to mess with everyone's minds until 12AM PST emotion_awesome

Just dun mess too much. We need to keep each other awake for another 4+ hours... mrgreen

Play zOMG!, that's what I was doing until the walking dead came on emotion_kirakira

I dun like zOMG..Actually it's not that I don't like it. It's that it don't like me ...

....here's the story.....One day Orphie went there and got attacked by Pink Flamingo's..Orphie got scared and ran out, never to return again...So the story goes.. stressed

d'aw, they're not so tough whee

And the loot they drop is worth quite a bit dramallama

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Well, since the Rock Puppy is Gaia's oldest mascot, perhaps something along those lines?

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

I'm guessing a holdable letter, a mini halo, or maybe something to do with mini wings.

Man-Hungry Vegetarian

I like the idea of a winged halo. Mini backwings would be cool too!

I'm kind of afraid it's gonna be an angelic halo, excepts it'll be handheld gonk

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
An angelic halo with mini-wings attached! And an optional backwing pose!

What? I dream big, dammit ^_^

Hygienic Genius

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
Princess-Orphelia
Why would people down vote this thread, when it's just asking a question? gonk

Possibly cause there is already a speculation thread about the anniversary items.

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
I bet...it is a HALO!!!! pirate

Angelic Healer

Maybe the 2003 item will be a Golden Peasant outfit?

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Parexus
Maybe the 2003 item will be a Golden Peasant outfit?

I don't know why but that just blew my mind. burning_eyes

Dapper Swapper

Whatever it is, I hope it doesn't suck as hard as today's item. : |

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out