Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

Zi
Princess-Orphelia

Haha! Yeah, if they were the 2003 item they would be very popular.

Nods, yes they would. Then everyone will have a piece of it. mrgreen

Romantic Genius

Lidke
I highly doubt an angelic halo would be the last one. If we get a halo of any kind, it'll probably be a copper one... That'll explode.

Yes, and then we gotta glue it back together again, with a glue formula.. rofl

Romantic Genius

Why would people down vote this thread, when it's just asking a question? gonk

Magical Kitten

Princess-Orphelia
Because people are grumpy about the free event items not meeting their high expectations so far. emotion_8c I feel bad for people who have their panties so bunched up they can't even enjoy something fun and lighthearted.

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Princess-Orphelia

Because they are jelly, honestly I like the fact you made a thread like this. It is OC compared to the other threads about the event. emotion_dealwithit

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
4 and 1/2 houres left... give or take a few minites... QQ

Romantic Genius

chai fae
Princess-Orphelia
Because people are grumpy about the free event items not meeting their high expectations so far. emotion_8c I feel bad for people who have their panties so bunched up they can't even enjoy something fun and lighthearted.

Yeah, it's like they're taking it out on the innocent people such as myself. Although it does not bother me one bit that they've done this, but I question it due to the fact that it's asking a question and not anything else.. rofl

Romantic Genius

Roxore
Princess-Orphelia

Because they are jelly, honestly I like the fact you made a thread like this. It is OC compared to the other threads about the event. emotion_dealwithit

Nods, I just wanted to get ideas and feedback as to what others think we're going to get. Plus I thought it'd be fun to see what people type out. I like reading funnies. I'm not offended at all. I just find it weird that there really isn't a reason to down vote.. sweatdrop

Romantic Genius

Tear of Fate
4 and 1/2 houres left... give or take a few minites... QQ

Nods, yessy we can't wait.. rofl

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Princess-Orphelia
Roxore
Princess-Orphelia

Nods, I just wanted to get ideas and feedback as to what others think we're going to get. Plus I thought it'd be fun to see what people type out. I like reading funnies. I'm not offended at all. I just find it weird that there really isn't a reason to down vote.. sweatdrop

Plus, it gives me cause to mess with everyone's minds until 12AM PST emotion_awesome

Magical Kitten

Princess-Orphelia
chai fae
Princess-Orphelia

Yeah, it's like they're taking it out on the innocent people such as myself. Although it does not bother me one bit that they've done this, but I question it due to the fact that it's asking a question and not anything else.. rofl
I don't understand it either, that's the only explanation I could think of. rofl

I'm really excited for tomorrow's item. whee I might stay up late, because I'll be hiking tomorrow and wont get a chance to log on until the afternoon! That's way too long to wait. I'm hoping for something classically angelic/demonic, those were the big themes that I can think of.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Backwing/Halo combo

Romantic Genius

A Random Act of Terror

Plus, it gives me cause to mess with everyone's minds until 12AM PST emotion_awesome

Just dun mess too much. We need to keep each other awake for another 4+ hours... mrgreen

pixolotl's Stud

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
AngeIsThanatos
Angelic Halo.

Just kidding, can you imagine? emotion_awesome

I'm betting it'll be some sort of halo; it seems fitting. Maybe one with Gaia wings on it? That'd be pretty cool. 3nodding

No one will ever convince me you told a lie.

Imagine all the butthurt, lol!

Moriarty was REAL!

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Princess-Orphelia
A Random Act of Terror

Just dun mess too much. We need to keep each other awake for another 4+ hours... mrgreen

Play zOMG!, that's what I was doing until the walking dead came on emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff