Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

Catz95
I'm so untrusting of Gaia... I totally thought it was a troll item and was going to be a combination of angelic + demonic like in the picture. rofl

I thought the same thing at first!
Then I went to equip it and I couldn't find it.
That's when I realised what it was XD

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
I was right....HALO!! pirate

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Princess-Orphelia

I told you you'd enjoy it emotion_dowant

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I love the halo and mini wings. They look great, even the angelic ones.

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
I love today's item <3. It's probably my favorite of the event.
I'm thinking maybe an arrow? Wings? I mean, it is around Valentine's Day. Cupid-themed items keep coming to mind.

Enabler

9,250 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
slippers or a scarf.

Ruthless Consumer

AngeIsThanatos
Angelic Halo.

Just kidding, can you imagine? emotion_awesome

I'm betting it'll be some sort of halo; it seems fitting. Maybe one with Gaia wings on it? That'd be pretty cool. 3nodding

Not sure if troll comment cause we got the halo... )8

Anyways I'm happy with it.

Romantic Genius

A Random Act of Terror
Princess-Orphelia

I told you you'd enjoy it emotion_dowant

Yessssssssssssss, you were right, I love it. it's soooo cute.. whee

Romantic Genius

aryanayushi

you look so cute heart

Aww thanks Yushi. Imma liking these cute lil Minis....Weeee... whee

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
These items are so awesome! I was really crossing my fingers for something mini wings related. I made sure to log into my mule accounts and snag a few extras.

I wish additional poses so were included so that it would be possible to equip either the mini halo or back winglets without the other. But, that's just me being nit-picky.

Romantic Genius

Silver Tear Angel
I love today's item <3. It's probably my favorite of the event.

Me too. It's very cute. Imma take it with me wherever I go.. whee

Romantic Genius

Flora Carrow
These items are so awesome! I was really crossing my fingers for something mini wings related. I made sure to log into my mule accounts and snag a few extras.

I wish additional poses so were included so that it would be possible to equip either the mini halo or back winglets without the other. But, that's just me being nit-picky.

I think a lot of people wanted the additional poses. But at the end of the day, we got something for nothing and it's either that or nothing...No one's gonna be happy no matter what, right? It's one the cutest things we've got from any event.. whee

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
Princess-Orphelia
Flora Carrow

I think a lot of people wanted the additional poses. But at the end of the day, we got something for nothing and it's either that or nothing...No one's gonna be happy no matter what, right? It's one the cutest things we've got from any event.. whee

Very true! We should all be thankful for anything extra that Gaia does for us users. Sadly, no matter how hard you try, there will always still be someone unsatisfied.

I'm extremely happy with these item. I can see myself using them a lot in the future. Oddly, I'm currently enjoying finding a hairstyle that hides the mini angelic halo, yet goes with my main outfit. owo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff