Inquisitive Kitten

26,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Princess-Orphelia
Lazuli Kitten
I'm hoping for an awesome type of halo.

*nods nods* Me too. But then again, whatever we get, will also be awesome, right? 3nodding

I think they saved the best for last.
I plan to be here at midnight, I can't wait all the way till I wake up tomorrow, lol.

Rare

King Blackwater
Don''t get your hopes up to high, it won't be a re-color or re-release of any super expensive items (That would be unfair). Alot of people are thinking its going to be something epic but remember its a free item it will only be so much.

If they did it would be cash shop.

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO KILL THE DREAM

Romantic Genius

Lazuli Kitten
Princess-Orphelia
Lazuli Kitten

*nods nods* Me too. But then again, whatever we get, will also be awesome, right? 3nodding

I plan to be here at midnight, I can't wait all the way till I wake up tomorrow, lol.

I'll most likely be online too, since our time zones aren't the same.. whee I can't wait to see it. I'm like a little kid, waiting to open up her pressies.. whee

Omnipresent Lunatic

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My guess: Something that'll make the community collectively say "Really, Gaia, really?" emotion_donotwant

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
It would be awesome if we had a multi-pose item that had halo, wings and a tail! whee

Romantic Genius

Mister Him
My guess: Something that'll make the community collectively say "Really, Gaia, really?" emotion_donotwant

Anythings possible right? It's either, everyone's gonna love it so much that they'll complain. rofl Or they'll hate it so much that they'll complain. So no matter what. The questions remains. Will everyone be happy? sweatdrop

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sir Black Tea
King Blackwater
Don''t get your hopes up to high, it won't be a re-color or re-release of any super expensive items (That would be unfair). Alot of people are thinking its going to be something epic but remember its a free item it will only be so much.

Because i'm bitter and old sweatdrop its not like I don't hope for something awesome just alot of the complaining i;ve seen just rubs me the wrong way.

Romantic Genius

_Mya_Kohler_
It would be awesome if we had a multi-pose item that had halo, wings and a tail! whee

Yessssssssssss. Halo FTW... whee

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Princess-Orphelia
Mister Him

Anythings possible right? It's either, everyone's gonna love it so much that they'll complain. rofl Or they'll hate it so much that they'll complain. So no matter what. The questions remains. Will everyone be happy? sweatdrop

I think everyone'll be happy with it wink

it'll be freaking magical emotion_kirakira

this is Mister Him, btw ninja

Romantic Genius

King Blackwater
Sir Black Tea
King Blackwater

Because i'm bitter and old sweatdrop its not like I don't hope for something awesome just alot of the complaining i;ve seen just rubs me the wrong way.

But but but, I was only questioning everyone's opinions. crying For the record, I'm old too. redface

Romantic Genius

A Random Act of Terror
Princess-Orphelia
Mister Him

I think everyone'll be happy with it wink

it'll be freaking magical emotion_kirakira

this is Mister Him, btw ninja

OOOOh..*Ish excited* Tell me, does this mean you've managed to somehow obtain information as to what the item might be? decides to all of a sudden become your bestest friend.. rofl
Hi Mister Him, nice to meet you ... heart

Inquisitive Kitten

26,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Princess-Orphelia
Lazuli Kitten
Princess-Orphelia
Lazuli Kitten

I'll most likely be online too, since our time zones aren't the same.. whee I can't wait to see it. I'm like a little kid, waiting to open up her pressies.. whee

Hehe xd
I'm thinking that if it's not some type of halo, it will be some type of angelic/demonic item, since they were first introduced in 2003.

O.G. Vampire

Rock Puppy Halo. ; D

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I hope it'll be angelic anything to be honest, but then again, knowing gaia...

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

we will get a 2003 envelope... inside something silly for sure
xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items