Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Inquisitor

Roxore
It's going to be a Golden turd.

I think so too

Tiny Pumpkin

Existential Existence
The elemental halo is nice but then that's sort of meeeeeh because that'd mean that they didn't really create an item for 2003, since that'd be using old/unwanted stock. i'd think they'd rather actually make a new celebratory item than reuse stuff from an old stash of unreleased items.

personally i think it's gonna be clothes or something related to kiki kitty.

Yeah but Kiki came out in 2005. So that would be kind of silly.

Thirteenth Lightbringer

22,975 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
King Blackwater
Don''t get your hopes up to high, it won't be a re-color or re-release of any super expensive items (That would be unfair). Alot of people are thinking its going to be something epic but remember its a free item it will only be so much.

If they did it would be cash shop.

Because the BOO skin was totally fair to those who won the event for the glory of SIN.

Scurvy Pirate

Princess-Orphelia
Uncle Kenny
King Blackwater
Don''t get your hopes up to high, it won't be a re-color or re-release of any super expensive items (That would be unfair). Alot of people are thinking its going to be something epic but remember its a free item it will only be so much.

Tsk tsk, such pessimism.

gonk *swallows* Kenny, can you give us a wee bit of a hint? sweatdrop

Hmm, shiny, awesome, and amazing come to mind but I'm afraid I can't say much more. Any real hints will just give it away. Fret not though, about 6 1/2 hours left to wait!!

Romantic Genius

Existential Existence
The elemental halo is nice but then that's sort of meeeeeh because that'd mean that they didn't really create an item for 2003, since that'd be using old/unwanted stock. i'd think they'd rather actually make a new celebratory item than reuse stuff from an old stash of unreleased items.

I'm thinking it's something related to clothes too. Such as a t/shirt or something. *shrugs*

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Munkey Bunkey
Existential Existence

the last chocolate icon is a fish so whatever matches with fish biggrin i can't think of anything else. except rufus.

Perfect Saint

Gash Thrashum
Actually, I'm secretly hoping for Red Devil MiniWings.
I'd dearly love those, but aren't they the raffle prize from some time back. I would imagine a new item instead.

Tiny Pumpkin

Existential Existence
Munkey Bunkey
Existential Existence

the last chocolate icon is a fish so whatever matches with fish biggrin i can't think of anything else. except rufus.
Rufus Slippers emotion_awesome

Romantic Genius

Uncle Kenny

Hmm, shiny, awesome, and amazing come to mind but I'm afraid I can't say much more. Any real hints will just give it away. Fret not though, about 6 1/2 hours left to wait!!

Ok, gotya! biggrin I'm just gonna walk around for the next 6 or more hours like some kind of knucklehead, repeating the words over and over again. , Shiny, Awesome and amazing, knowing that those 3 words relate to everything Gaia.. rofl

Inquisitive Kitten

26,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
I'm hoping for an awesome type of halo.

Romantic Genius

Lazuli Kitten
I'm hoping for an awesome type of halo.

*nods nods* Me too. But then again, whatever we get, will also be awesome, right? 3nodding

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Uncle Kenny
King Blackwater

Tsk tsk, such pessimism.

I was born this way rofl rofl

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

it'll be somethin normal, but because the last 4 items have been huge let downs everyone will act as if it's the best thing ever.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Romantic Genius

I've just realized that Kenny is online, and it's Sunday... gonk

Romantic Genius

settlefish
it'll be somethin normal, but because the last 4 items have been huge let downs everyone will act as if it's the best thing ever.

Yeah, that could be the case, but then again. It could surprise everyone too. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff