Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

Uncle Kenny
Princess-Orphelia
Uncle Kenny
Lidke
I highly doubt an angelic halo would be the last one. If we get a halo of any kind, it'll probably be a copper one... That'll explode.

Getting April Fools done early...I like it.

This is a good one, because it reminds you to get ready early for Easter. 3nodding

Side note, Mission completed. Wanted 5000 hearts and still going higher.. heart heart heart

Easter plans are being finalized currently so development will start on it soon.

Yay, cause this year Easter is earlier. But you guys already know that right?

PS, we're still all guessing what the 03 item is gonna be.. mrgreen

Loyal Spirit

14,550 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Probably some sushi or something... Lol maybe a sushi halo.

Romantic Genius

Semi-Conductor
Probably some sushi or something... Lol maybe a sushi halo.

Ok, this one just cracked me up majorly.. LMFAO... rofl

Distinct Explorer

I want to believe Gaia's saving the best for last
Even if the item sucks, which I'm sure it won't- who are we to complain? It's a free freakin' item! We've gotten more out of this anniversary than we have any other anniversary. And someone remind me again why Gaia should even be giving out items for its own birthday, when it should be the other way around? I'm not going to support the cash shop by telling people to be supportive more than ever, at least for Gaia's anniversary and throw cash at them, but hey- maybe turn off Adblock for a day, on Gaia's anniversary, so they can get the revenue through those ads, or something. Be supportive that way. Just don't be a whiny a** b***h (or prepare to be, if the final item sucks) about a free item when Gaia didn't have to give anyone jack s**t on their own birthday.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
most likely will have to do with the halo or maybe the gaia personals will be back up wink

kenny i know you would want to bring those back just so we can all have some fun times.

Durem Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
I hope for mini wings cheap version

Romantic Genius

asedc
most likely will have to do with the halo or maybe the gaia personals will be back up wink

kenny i know you would want to bring those back just so we can all have some fun times.

Oh my...Many people think it'd be Halo related. I hope it is, but I don't see everyone getting one. Not the original one anyways. Lets put it this way, if that's the case, Imma create a million mules.. Just kidding.. rofl

Romantic Genius

xSaiph
I hope for mini wings cheap version

Nice. As they're very cute. whee

Mewling Loverboy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

desperately wishing for backwings. > __ <

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
Princess-Orphelia
asedc

Oh my...Many people think it'd be Halo related. I hope it is, but I don't see everyone getting one. Not the original one anyways. Lets put it this way, if that's the case, Imma create a million mules.. Just kidding.. rofl

i can only assume it will be halo related since that really is the only big item to have for 2003

Loyal Spirit

14,550 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Paranoid Doll

OMG. Good idea! I'll have my fingers AND toes crossed for that razz

Romantic Genius

asedc
Princess-Orphelia
asedc

i can only assume it will be halo related since that really is the only big item to have for 2003

Yeah true, but then it could also be the DJ's or Ports, or *tries to think of more* ...But Halo will always be wanted the most... whee

Romantic Genius

Semi-Conductor
Paranoid Doll

OMG. Good idea! I'll have my fingers AND toes crossed for that razz

Me too. 3nodding

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100