Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

There is talk that the 03 item is going to be something super duper awesome.

What are your thoughts on this, and what do you think it's going to be? whee

Here's our first clue...

"Uncle Kenny"
Hmm, shiny, awesome, and amazing come to mind but I'm afraid I can't say much more. Any real hints will just give it away. Fret not though, about 6 1/2 hours left to wait!!

Heart Tamer

Lanzer's head.

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Angelic Halo.

Just kidding, can you imagine? emotion_awesome

I'm betting it'll be some sort of halo; it seems fitting. Maybe one with Gaia wings on it? That'd be pretty cool. 3nodding

Romantic Genius

AngeIsThanatos
Angelic Halo.

Just kidding, can you imagine? emotion_awesome

I'm betting it'll be some sort of halo; it seems fitting. Maybe one with Gaia wings on it? That'd be pretty cool. 3nodding

Yessssssssss. I'd be happy if that's what it was. As that's something I was questing years ago, and decided to give up on it. rofl Maybe it's a cross between the Halo and the Ports or Minis ? xp

Rainbow Noob

Giant Buck Teeth. :B

Or some kind of wings/halo/minis attached to something goofy, like a grass skirt.
Secretly hoping it's something I can actually use, though, lol. XD

Lonely Nerd

Wings.
Or Coco and Kiki kittens.

Shameless Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
Cardboard halo.

Held up by the Gaian wings because I like that idea! gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Don''t get your hopes up to high, it won't be a re-color or re-release of any super expensive items (That would be unfair). Alot of people are thinking its going to be something epic but remember its a free item it will only be so much.

If they did it would be cash shop.

Scurvy Pirate

King Blackwater
Don''t get your hopes up to high, it won't be a re-color or re-release of any super expensive items (That would be unfair). Alot of people are thinking its going to be something epic but remember its a free item it will only be so much.

Tsk tsk, such pessimism.

Tiny Pumpkin

Elemental Halo or Demonic Rod.

Heart Tamer

Actually, I'm secretly hoping for Red Devil MiniWings.

Romantic Genius

Uncle Kenny
King Blackwater

Tsk tsk, such pessimism.

gonk *swallows* Kenny, can you give us a wee bit of a hint? sweatdrop

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
It's going to be a Golden turd.
King Blackwater

They have already rereleased halo recolors. When an item is so limited, I don't think they have to worry about fair.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The elemental halo is nice but then that's sort of meeeeeh because that'd mean that they didn't really create an item for 2003, since that'd be using old/unwanted stock. i'd think they'd rather actually make a new celebratory item than reuse stuff from an old stash of unreleased items.

personally i think it's gonna be clothes or something related to kiki kitty.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff