Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think the Admins are going to do for april fools day? Post your opinions! ((if you get it right ill give you 200G))

Dramatic Hunter

The mods? I assume they are going to suffer liek the rest of us XD

I think it's the admins who cause chaos on April fool's day.
Baneful
The mods? I assume they are going to suffer liek the rest of us XD

I think it's the admins who cause chaos on April fool's day.

Ah crap your right *changes orginal post*

Friendly Heckler

18,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Honestly I think they'll be to busyto do anything.
Hi, I don't want your gold ninja ... but I wouldn't be surprised if nothing at all happened on April Fools Day. It's a Friday, most Gaians are at school or work. Maybe something will happen on the weekend though. wink Hah, maybe when the clocks change (in North America) on April 3rd.

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
I think the NPC's will do something, maybe we get a blowing-up box if we visit the shopkeepers! xd
Whimsey Cal
Hi, I don't want your gold ninja ... but I wouldn't be surprised if nothing at all happened on April Fools Day. It's a Friday, most Gaians are at school or work. Maybe something will happen on the weekend though. wink Hah, maybe when the clocks change (in North America) on April 3rd.

I have a felling that something will happen Or start for everyone that has or makes and account tomarrow, and it wont matter when you next get on.
Whimsey Cal

I have a felling that something will happen Or start for everyone that has or makes and account tomarrow, and it wont matter when you next get on.

Unbeatable Lunatic

Gambino and the VH sisters will walk out of the G Tower together and yell "April Fools!" and tell us how stupid we are for giving them our gold.
I have one thing to say: SCALES.

mad
Woops, double post. xd
I think a sex change should be quite amusing.
Scales and Sex Change seem to be the most common (I have a thread kinda like this, no gold involded though)

Anxious Waffles

snarglepuff
I think a sex change should be quite amusing.

Homigosh, that'd be hilarious. xd

No one is going to know (or tell) what will/won't happen on April Fools Day except for the admins. I know last year, in addition to the soot faces, all of the mods were forced to wear peasant clothes for the day. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff