to give to other's 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
< 1 2 3 4

BaiIeyy
Vick My Lagina
BaiIeyy
Vick My Lagina
I bought Wisteria for 290K and sold it for 300K. Plus tax deduction. emo

Did I mention I got scammed out of my 16m lobo and ended up trading it for a 1m item ; n;

You are not alone

by the way you're really cute

Yeah I haven't ever had good luck with the marketplace.
I traded a 400K item for a 70K item. /facepalm

Thanks yous

seriously it's like if I buy a 3m item, two minutes later it goes down to 900k ugh drama up in here

Yeah. I understand. :c

Greedy Drake

Best thing ive bought was a queen of solair when it first came out. Paid 10m (gambled 10m and won it) and just sold it recently for 134m (then gambled a lot of it long story)

Best actual vend ive got I guess would be Mellow Cryptodira. Bought two for 1.5m when they came out. I think people listed them for 1.5 was because thats what the ABP had them as (which is why you should research any item with a low sell rate to see if abp is over/underpriced). They were actually like 15m+ ea.

warpcore's Wife

Aged Gaian

Jinglybell
Best thing ive bought was a queen of solair when it first came out. Paid 10m (gambled 10m and won it) and just sold it recently for 134m (then gambled a lot of it long story)

Best actual vend ive got I guess would be Mellow Cryptodira. Bought two for 1.5m when they came out. I think people listed them for 1.5 was because thats what the ABP had them as (which is why you should research any item with a low sell rate to see if abp is over/underpriced). They were actually like 15m+ ea.

whoah ;u;

Greedy Drake

BaiIeyy
Jinglybell

whoah ;u;

I only sold solair because its overpriced imo and whenever a sale came up I get frazzled about what if they rred it somehow. I know theres some kind of red tape because its a donation item, but I dont see why they cant just contact childs play or whatever and ask if they can rr old items if they donate more money. I mean if they donate a percentage and sell them at 250$ like theyve been doing thats a big chunk of pocket change.

warpcore's Wife

Aged Gaian

Jinglybell
BaiIeyy
Jinglybell

whoah ;u;

I only sold solair because its overpriced imo and whenever a sale came up I get frazzled about what if they rred it somehow. I know theres some kind of red tape because its a donation item, but I dont see why they cant just contact childs play or whatever and ask if they can rr old items if they donate more money. I mean if they donate a percentage and sell them at 250$ like theyve been doing thats a big chunk of pocket change.

Yeah, I would sell it too, I mean I'd also sell it, because it doesn't have that many poses and I'd rather have like. lovely lucie, loving manner, that type of stuff, and with that money, I could buy it all

But when I go on a selling spree and end up with around 30m I'm reluctant to buy things.. I don't know why

Original Survivor

Meh, bought the Sweetheart Ring for 300k, sold it for 9mil.

Unforgiving Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Metal's Last Hope, bought one for 750k then was given one free. Sold one of them for 3.8m

Tricky Saint

Horns of the Demon, bought them in '04 for mere Ks, sold them years later for Mils... Yep.

Kawaii Bunny

12,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
mmm kallida kumiho when it was like 1.8mill sold it for 4mill

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Kemuri the kitten! It was always around 10-11mill gold, and I could never afford such a cute rig pet. Then, there came the summer sale blowing up the mp's prices left and right! I assume Kemuri was the most common rig pet to obtain from the bundle, based on an increase of the item. It dropped heavily! LIKE it was a "WE MUST SELL EVERYTHING IN THIS STORE!" kinda thing. I got mine around 2mill? It was the greatest deal in the history of deals for me. I feel really bad for the people who quested for Kemuri, because I'll bet their jaws dropped when they realized how cheap it is today! emotion_sweatdrop Oh well~ I guess the mp is all about timing. Plus, it's the venders who make up the prices, which if everyone was nice we could get basically anything. But...people are people and money makes people do crazy shiz~ I'm done ranting lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff