Total Votes:[ 66 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Sophomore

11,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Mine would be when Lobo was around 16m I bought it at 5m

Or lovely lucie, when I bought it at 5m when it first came out, and sold it for 8m later

Or little lucie when I bought it for 300k and sold it for 780k they were all pretty good

what are yours?

Dapper Lunatic

Crack Rock.

Fashionable Gaian

What exactly is the purpose of this thread?

Sophomore

11,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Piggyback-Chan
What exactly is the purpose of this thread?

idk I I'm in the mood to hear some awesome vending stories.

What's the purpose of your reply?

Unholy Gatekeeper

19,850 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
I don't even vend much, but I remember one time some person was trying to AI the Experiment EI back when it was worth more than 20k. I put mine up for an insanely high price, but lower than what they wanted to inflate it to, and the AI'er bought it up. I made like 400k or something off of it and bought the item back for less than it was originally worth. lol

Sophomore

11,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Adnama Lavode
I don't even vend much, but I remember one time some person was trying to AI the Experiment EI back when it was worth more than 20k. I put mine up for an insanely high price, but lower than what they wanted to inflate it to, and the AI'er bought it up. I made like 400k or something off of it and bought the item back for less than it was originally worth. lol

Nice! See usually, when I buy something it'll go down right after. Like I fell asleep during the summer sale event when I wanted to buy lovely lucie lucie again, because im on eastern time so I had to stay up till 3am, and I missed it so I had to buy lucie for 10.6m and then idk. Maybe 4 minutes after it went down to like. 9m, then 8m and I was like. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO omg but it's back up so it's all good

Questionable Member

12,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Target acquired. "

»»» The Mad Hatter would have been my best vend, though I did not profit that much from it. I had purchased it for 8 million gold and then sold it later for 13 million gold.

I am not very good at vending so I do not do it very often.

" Shutting down. "

Unholy Gatekeeper

19,850 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
BaiIeyy
Adnama Lavode

Nice! See usually, when I buy something it'll go down right after. Like I fell asleep during the summer sale event when I wanted to buy lovely lucie lucie again, because im on eastern time so I had to stay up till 3am, and I missed it so I had to buy lucie for 10.6m and then idk. Maybe 4 minutes after it went down to like. 9m, then 8m and I was like. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO omg but it's back up so it's all good
I've never had any super huge vending failures, some disappointments kinda like your Lucie thing though. I can't time things right. emotion_facepalm
Picolitrosso's Urn 1st gen.

Back when the artists made more poses than items could handle, they had to remove half of them. I anticipated the eventual fix to the pose limitation issues, and went to the Market to buy the newly finished 1st gen and bought one for 70k. I sold it for 800k some months after the pose limit was fixed.

Hygienic Cutie-Pie

18,900 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
I could only think of one since I tend to keep majority of what I've bought and the number of attempts I had at investing went bad. My best would be from buying Midnight Rainbows for around 500k and sold a couple for 1.2m.

Militant Bunny

16,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Instead of telling my best, I'll tell you my worst.

Zombie G CORP Labcoat, for a few years they were over 1mil gold.
I spent 3 years questing one. RIGs were being announced at this time. I didn't care.
I finally had enough and I bought a labcoat for 1.25-1.5 mil.
Literally the NEXT day they plummited to 100k each. Why?
The RIG released them. :I

Wheezing Sweetheart

9,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jack-pot 100
BaiIeyy

Crimson pupperteer- bought for 100k, sold for 4mill.
o3o

Dangerous Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
small potatoes, someone was selling a pink body dye at less than half average price.

Sold it later for more than triple what I paid ^_^

Dangerous Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Sleep Isabella
Picolitrosso's Urn 1st gen.

Back when the artists made more poses than items could handle, they had to remove half of them. I anticipated the eventual fix to the pose limitation issues, and went to the Market to buy the newly finished 1st gen and bought one for 70k. I sold it for 800k some months after the pose limit was fixed.

I was gifted a first gen one myself, before they repaired the poses. I was utterly pleased, especially when they fixed the issue!

I wish we still had EI's that had that issue... as in, too many poses ;D

Kawaii Bloodsucker

16,350 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I don't vend because it is taking advantage of other peoples mistakes and is really disrespectful.

I don't invest either because i don't really care.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games