when i'm feeling mad
i simply think back to expectations that don't ring
and then i don't feel so bad

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          My BIGGEST expectations? Two come to mind: 1) Another Animal Themed RIG in November (Animal Quackers, Guardian Totem, and Cryptic Path? Please please please let it not just be a coincidence), 2) Lucky the Cat in the Black Friday sale.

Too specific, probably, but at least I can dream! Other than that, I want to see more green and orange, and the good MC trend to keep going.

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'm always waiting for the classic games to be updated. They're so forgotten sad

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
When it comes to the site features I don't use the word 'expect' because I'd be likely disappointed. In such cases I use the word 'hope'.

Expectations on new items on the other hand is different, especially with GC items. They should always keep in mind what will please a lot of users if they're hoping to sell well.

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

I don't know that I have anything in particular I expect, but I do hope they continue with the current purple trend. Long straight hair in the gold shops, like Yurei Child without covering the face. More ancient/vintage clothing from everywhere in the gold shops! Gold shop wedding items too And, while mostly not my thing(I loves me the girly stuff.) we really, really do need more masculine, and gender neutral items.

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lots of mobile games and new features that everyone will forget about 2 weeks later sweatdrop

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

I'm still expecting a steampunk update. I don't care how I get it, though if the Valentine's RIG was full of steampunk, all styles, I would die happy. It'd be a nice change from Love Charm if they went this route. ;.;

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
I do not let myself have high expectations for gaia anymore. I hope for the best, but I expect the worst. And with some things like REIs I don't even bother hoping for the best, I just brace myself for the worst.

I do expect that we'll be getting a new color trend sometime soon for me to b***h about. We might be seeing the beginning of one already, what with all the lavender and black.

I don't see them making any other big stylistic changes, though.

Seasonal Shopper

Avalanche of blue items emotion_dowant

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Botan of Spirit World
I'd love that along with pure white.

Demonic Citizen

User Image

Honestly? I have very little expectations. That's just how I am. I hate to have that sort of mindset, because when I do something turns around and bites me in the backside. As well, it comes to be a nice when something exceeds my low expectations, so it works out. For example the sudden pop-up of purple. Purple is my favourite colour, so it joys me to no end that it's finally getting some love. I rather have wishes. Things I would love to happen, but the realist in me knows that all I can do is hope for them as I am but just one member on the site, and to expect seems a bit too demanding.
That said, I do have one expectation. One. That it is better than last. I ain't gonna lie, last year was probably my worst on Gaia. So that expectation in itself isn't big.

User Image

Partying Reveler

I'm a Pessimist i expect nothing good. Therefore when good things happen i'm surprised.

Seasonal Shopper

Magnificent Moonbeam
Botan of Spirit World

True, that would be awesome too. biggrin

Predestined Survivor

11,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
It would be awesome if we got a major male clothing update...but I guess we got to keep wishing crying

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Botan of Spirit World
Magnificent Moonbeam
Botan of Spirit World

True, that would be awesome too. biggrin
Yep. emotion_brofist