Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok matter clarified..
go to the map.
click durem and read the news report by clicking the helicopter. then a msg will apper and pic. click each pic bod to see the rest.

(old post)
er ok ive seen the news report and then herd a few peeps saying the tower was buit of cardbod and the signs only got 5 g to make and we've been ripped of as an april fools joke.
what the hell is going on!
im so confused.
MAD_DIVA_ALERT
er ok ive seen the news report and then herd a few peeps saying the tower was buit of cardbod and the signs only got 5 g to make and we've been ripped of as an april fools joke.
what the hell is going on!
im so confused.

What?

Familiar Phantom

After reading your post so am I.
Let me translate...

"I've heard that those signs we bought took only five gold to make, when it cost us 500 and 1000 gold to buy, so we've been ripped off! Also, that the tower was made out of cardboard!"
My guess is she's talkin' about the whole Gambino/VonHelson thing goin' on, which should be taken to Gaia Community Discussion, ne? Go read up on theories/etc there.
the post in the forums say one thing about it all.
like it was a prank to steal our monney and
the map says another thing.
magus99919
Let me translate...

"I've heard that those signs we bought took only five gold to make, when it cost us 500 and 1000 gold to buy, so we've been ripped off! Also, that the tower was made out of cardboard!"

Wow, that's amazing! eek I definitely had no idea what that said.
Is the tower was made of cardboard, how could it have made all that dust, and how could Gambino have stood on top of it for so long? Also, my sign was free so, no worries there for me. whee
Saturniakitty
magus99919
Let me translate...

Wow, that's amazing! eek I definitely had no idea what that said.

it was in the title.
gambino and vonhelson sisters??
but i changed it.
Tia Cayless
Is the tower was made of cardboard, how could it have made all that dust, and how could Gambino have stood on top of it for so long? Also, my sign was free so, no worries there for me. whee

Maybe it was really old and dusty cardboard?
Ok... I'm completely lost.

What the hell is this all about? stare
magus99919
Tia Cayless

...I really doubt it was made of cardboard...
magus99919
Tia Cayless

If it was old wouldn't it have collapsed sooner? blaugh
AlphonseKun
magus99919
Tia Cayless

If it was old wouldn't it have collapsed sooner? blaugh

I've seen people who can walk on a sheet of paper...
It's possible.
You know, I think he planed it to fall and on the sisters too, the tricky b*****d he is. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff