Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. emotion_donotwant

Is it the conclusion or not? mad

Discuss. emotion_omnomnom

Exhibitionist

14,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I don't think so.
Because then what would we do next year?
They said something about Summer being just around the corner, so I bet the Summer event will be between EB and Diedrich. Soooo...da fuq?

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
It's the end of the Easter event...

and the set up for the summer event. emotion_dealwithit

Scurvy Pirate

The Easter event ended, therefore it's the conclusion to the event. The story isn't done and will continue into Summer but Easter itself concluded.

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Uncle Kenny
The Easter event ended, therefore it's the conclusion to the event. The story isn't done and will continue into Summer but Easter itself concluded.
DOES THAT MEAN EASTER WAS MERELY A BATTLE, AND DIEDRICH IS STILL A THREAT?

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Uncle Kenny

returnrevenge of the cute? emotion_kirakira

actually, that would be hilarious if summer event has a star wars feel to it.... >>

*fixed. xD

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Uncle Kenny

Will fluffy things everywhere need to run and hide then?

Thirteenth Lightbringer

22,975 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Uncle Kenny

Could've done another manga instead of recycling the one from the Mystery Buddy if we're going to wait for the Summer.

Beloved Regular

The last part of a movie is the conclusion, but many movies still say "to be continued". Its the end of one event (movie) but makes it clear that their continuing the story at a later date.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I was kinda bummed it was just the same image from when you try to "use" the mystery friend and not an actual new comic.

Tiny Alchemist

I hope we won't have the Easter Bunny in the summer event. It'd be so weird and he always ruined Easter for me.

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

It might be interesting seeing EB outside of his holiday. I can't wait to see what they have cooked up for the summer event. I hope it involves water balloons. emotion_awesome

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Darksp
I hope we won't have the Easter Bunny in the summer event. It'd be so weird and he always ruined Easter for me.

diedrich ruins everything for me

I think its your turn

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas