Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Prophet

18,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. emotion_donotwant

Is it the conclusion or not? mad

Discuss. emotion_omnomnom

Exhibitionist

12,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I don't think so.
Because then what would we do next year?
They said something about Summer being just around the corner, so I bet the Summer event will be between EB and Diedrich. Soooo...da fuq?

Unholy Knight

21,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hero 100
It's the end of the Easter event...

and the set up for the summer event. emotion_dealwithit

Scurvy Pirate

The Easter event ended, therefore it's the conclusion to the event. The story isn't done and will continue into Summer but Easter itself concluded.

Vicious Hunter

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Uncle Kenny
The Easter event ended, therefore it's the conclusion to the event. The story isn't done and will continue into Summer but Easter itself concluded.
DOES THAT MEAN EASTER WAS MERELY A BATTLE, AND DIEDRICH IS STILL A THREAT?

Sparkly Stalker

22,350 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Uncle Kenny

returnrevenge of the cute? emotion_kirakira

actually, that would be hilarious if summer event has a star wars feel to it.... >>

*fixed. xD

Militant Bunny

16,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Uncle Kenny

Will fluffy things everywhere need to run and hide then?

Aged Gaian

14,450 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
Uncle Kenny

Could've done another manga instead of recycling the one from the Mystery Buddy if we're going to wait for the Summer.

Beloved Regular

The last part of a movie is the conclusion, but many movies still say "to be continued". Its the end of one event (movie) but makes it clear that their continuing the story at a later date.

Gaian

I was kinda bummed it was just the same image from when you try to "use" the mystery friend and not an actual new comic.

Party Fairy

I hope we won't have the Easter Bunny in the summer event. It'd be so weird and he always ruined Easter for me.

Gallant Gatekeeper

It might be interesting seeing EB outside of his holiday. I can't wait to see what they have cooked up for the summer event. I hope it involves water balloons. emotion_awesome

Questionable Bunny

11,550 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Darksp
I hope we won't have the Easter Bunny in the summer event. It'd be so weird and he always ruined Easter for me.

diedrich ruins everything for me

I think its your turn

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff