Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
The "eventually we might be able to equip them on our forum avatars" part actually cracks me up because we already have a ton of equippable fluffs

Wheezing Lunatic

That bee fluff! Watch me get the cupcake one though. emo

Unforgiving Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Somehow this seems it will pull people AWAY from zOMG then less and less until no one gives a s**t. neutral Sure I like new ideas but this is just stealing away what made zOMG worth a damn to play, the uniqueness of it all and I'm not too excited for a "breeding" program on here, cause I'm worried it will turn into another alchemy.

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The fluffs are cute.

Just hoping the summer event isn't another Olympics or anything involving water fights. Too much lag for me.

Mysterious Trickster

Coupler
Somehow this seems it will pull people AWAY from zOMG then less and less until no one gives a s**t. neutral Sure I like new ideas but this is just stealing away what made zOMG worth a damn to play, the uniqueness of it all and I'm not too excited for a "breeding" program on here, cause I'm worried it will turn into another alchemy.

Question: How will this feature "pull people AWAY from zOMG"?

Buggy Mage

Aw surprised the PegacornFluff is back!

Quotable Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Kain-Senpai
Coupler

I've already been pulled away from zOMG on account of the Marketplace being a better source of income that I don't have to commit three or more hours to to earn a decent income, and also because I can't beat the Stone Coatl boss solo and nobody wants to fight it with me. :<

I'd really like a zOMG 2 to come out, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Those fluffs are so adorable! ;3;

Dainty Kitten

21,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Omg, omg, OHMYGOD, breedable fluffs?!?! I'm in heaven 4laugh

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Bumblebee is cute.

So fluffs=pets.

Cool.

Do we think the Easter Bunny will be involved with this event? Since the easter event is supposed to tie in with the summer event?

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Yeata Zi
Bumblebee is cute.

So fluffs=pets.

Cool.

Do we think the Easter Bunny will be involved with this event? Since the easter event is supposed to tie in with the summer event?

Maybe we have to protect our fluffs from EB & his BunnyBots? o.o
(E Corp wouldn't like that one bit... ^^; )

Mysterious Trickster

Mike D.
Kain-Senpai
Coupler

I've already been pulled away from zOMG on account of the Marketplace being a better source of income that I don't have to commit three or more hours to to earn a decent income, and also because I can't beat the Stone Coatl boss solo and nobody wants to fight it with me. :<

I'd really like a zOMG 2 to come out, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

You've proven my point: it doesn't matter if this feature, or any other feature on the site pulls users away from zOMG. So, I just don't see the point Coupler is trying to make by saying this feature will pull users away from zOMG when there are features already in place doing it!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Kiarra-Chan
Yeata Zi
Bumblebee is cute.

So fluffs=pets.

Cool.

Maybe E-CORP CAN MURDER FLUFFS WHILE BREEDING OUR OWN TO BE HIDEOUS MURDEROUS MONSTERS?!

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Yeata Zi
Kiarra-Chan
Yeata Zi
Bumblebee is cute.

So fluffs=pets.

Cool.

Maybe E-CORP CAN MURDER FLUFFS WHILE BREEDING OUR OWN TO BE HIDEOUS MURDEROUS MONSTERS?!

...Or that. sweatdrop

Wicked Cat

57,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
I cant wait to get a fluff!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash