Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian

The "eventually we might be able to equip them on our forum avatars" part actually cracks me up because we already have a ton of equippable fluffs

Wheezing Lunatic

That bee fluff! Watch me get the cupcake one though. emo
Somehow this seems it will pull people AWAY from zOMG then less and less until no one gives a s**t. neutral Sure I like new ideas but this is just stealing away what made zOMG worth a damn to play, the uniqueness of it all and I'm not too excited for a "breeding" program on here, cause I'm worried it will turn into another alchemy.

Sparkly Shounen

14,200 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The fluffs are cute.

Just hoping the summer event isn't another Olympics or anything involving water fights. Too much lag for me.

Magical Gaian

Coupler
Somehow this seems it will pull people AWAY from zOMG then less and less until no one gives a s**t. neutral Sure I like new ideas but this is just stealing away what made zOMG worth a damn to play, the uniqueness of it all and I'm not too excited for a "breeding" program on here, cause I'm worried it will turn into another alchemy.

Question: How will this feature "pull people AWAY from zOMG"?

Buggy Mage

Aw surprised the PegacornFluff is back!

Wealthy Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kain-Senpai
Coupler

I've already been pulled away from zOMG on account of the Marketplace being a better source of income that I don't have to commit three or more hours to to earn a decent income, and also because I can't beat the Stone Coatl boss solo and nobody wants to fight it with me. :<

I'd really like a zOMG 2 to come out, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Precious Conventioneer

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Clambake 200
Those fluffs are so adorable! ;3;

Kawaii Girl

17,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Omg, omg, OHMYGOD, breedable fluffs?!?! I'm in heaven 4laugh

Loyal Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Firestarter 200
Bumblebee is cute.

So fluffs=pets.

Cool.

Do we think the Easter Bunny will be involved with this event? Since the easter event is supposed to tie in with the summer event?

Tiny Bookworm

Yeata Zi
Bumblebee is cute.

So fluffs=pets.

Cool.

Do we think the Easter Bunny will be involved with this event? Since the easter event is supposed to tie in with the summer event?

Maybe we have to protect our fluffs from EB & his BunnyBots? o.o
(E Corp wouldn't like that one bit... ^^; )

Magical Gaian

Mike D.
Kain-Senpai
Coupler

I've already been pulled away from zOMG on account of the Marketplace being a better source of income that I don't have to commit three or more hours to to earn a decent income, and also because I can't beat the Stone Coatl boss solo and nobody wants to fight it with me. :<

I'd really like a zOMG 2 to come out, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

You've proven my point: it doesn't matter if this feature, or any other feature on the site pulls users away from zOMG. So, I just don't see the point Coupler is trying to make by saying this feature will pull users away from zOMG when there are features already in place doing it!

Loyal Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Firestarter 200
Kiarra-Chan
Yeata Zi
Bumblebee is cute.

So fluffs=pets.

Cool.

Maybe E-CORP CAN MURDER FLUFFS WHILE BREEDING OUR OWN TO BE HIDEOUS MURDEROUS MONSTERS?!

Tiny Bookworm

Yeata Zi
Kiarra-Chan
Yeata Zi
Bumblebee is cute.

So fluffs=pets.

Cool.

Maybe E-CORP CAN MURDER FLUFFS WHILE BREEDING OUR OWN TO BE HIDEOUS MURDEROUS MONSTERS?!

...Or that. sweatdrop

Sparkly Cat

16,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
I cant wait to get a fluff!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items