Welcome to Gaia! ::

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Assassin Murderer Monster
Uh. I don't think I participated in the Easter Event, and yet I have a unicorn fluff.
Unless I did..

Technically, you didn't need to participate in that event: with just having fetched the (semi-related) April Fools' grant was enough...

Dangerous Shapeshifter

4,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
AstraSage
Assassin Murderer Monster
Uh. I don't think I participated in the Easter Event, and yet I have a unicorn fluff.
Unless I did..

Technically, you didn't need to participate in that event: with just having fetched the (semi-related) April Fools' grant was enough...

Oh! That makes sense then.

kuwuromi's Oppa

Trash

Anybody know how to get a house?
umm little help here, i wanna get a fluff but i cant idk y ,i have a house already but still cant get a fluff crying Y ?~~

Time-traveling Senshi

Shiro o3o
umm little help here, i wanna get a fluff but i cant idk y ,i have a house already but still cant get a fluff crying Y ?~~

If you haven't relocated your house to Towns 2 then you won't be able to get a Fluff. Blaze is looking for houses in Towns 2 not just any house anywhere. To relocate you need to go to the docks in Gambino and click on the water taxi. From there you'll be able to choose if you want to be a landlord of if you want to go check out a random neighborhood in one of the four towns and see if there are any plots for sale and click on the sign and request to move into that neighborhood. If you don't want to wait I'd say it's best to start your own neighborhood and place a house there. You can choose to live in any of the four existing towns now.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I hate my fluff emotion_donotwant

Anxious Friend

Little Dead Soldier
I hate my fluff emotion_donotwant

Love it and then turn it in for a new one 4laugh

Cold Knight

10,550 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
yay new event dramallama

Invisible Player

Anyone else feel bad that we gain this fluff's loyalty only to trade it in for a new one?

Partying Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
YES MY PEGAFLUFF HAS BEEN SAVED!
watermelans
User Image
Null Fluff PLEASE
and melon fluff

I tried to PM you but I couldn't because we are not friends! gonk

I saw someone with your art an I just Loooooooooooove it. Would you please contact me new time you are taking requests?

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces