Welcome to Gaia! ::

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
The Red-Tailed Hawk
Uncle Kenny! How do we fluff-proof a house!?!? Is it like puppy proofing? Kitten proofing? DO I NEED TO NAIL MY CABINETS SHUT? gonk
yes yes and all yes Mahahahaha such wonderful fear~

Diamond Senshi

26,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Slick Southpaw
xd All I can think of is those are the equivalent to those fuzzy things in Star Trek and I kinda wonder if you can breed characteristics/features into said fluffs.

>w< whole reason why I got back into Pokemon, man. Chain breeding moves, getting the right nature and abilities, ect.

Tribbles... Actually they look just like that but with big round eyes! =D

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Quote:
Will my pet die if I don't take care of it?
No, pets will run away if you mistreat them and you may have to pay a fine of sorts to get your pet back, but it will not die. Any pet you get will remain with you unless you sell it or trade it away.

Have we found out how much this fine will be to resume game play?
How often do we have to care for our pets? Most people have jobs and/or school, you know.
neutral

I don't know how much fun this event will ultimately be for me, but I'll try it out anyway.
I suppose it'll give me a reason to actually use Towns.

Snowy Fairy

23,440 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Distrustul Officer 50
Fluffies! <3

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Any news on how long until the event starts?

Anti Hero

I'm really looking forward to how this will turn out smile
Belethiel
Pirate Captain Sushi

Diedrich doesn't even have a reason behind his motives. Diedrich ate his own children one year too. Sure, EB killed thousands of pegacorn fluffs and injured others, but he didn't eat his own children. That's some Ed Gein black-widow s**t. And people just shrugged it off like it didn't happen.

Diedrich didn't eat his children. He ate soup that the Easter Bunny MADE OUT OF THEM.

...Right...

Back on subject, I'm not really interested in the fluffs, but I am hoping they import the summons from zOMG. (I have 4 Land Sharks I'm itching to take care of...)

Also the possibility of Dragons or the Blood Bats interests me.

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
Yeata Zi
Any news on how long until the event starts?

apparently "Very, very soon". D:

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
x Karurie x
Quote:
Will my pet die if I don't take care of it?
No, pets will run away if you mistreat them and you may have to pay a fine of sorts to get your pet back, but it will not die. Any pet you get will remain with you unless you sell it or trade it away.

Have we found out how much this fine will be to resume game play?
How often do we have to care for our pets? Most people have jobs and/or school, you know.
neutral

I don't know how much fun this event will ultimately be for me, but I'll try it out anyway.
I suppose it'll give me a reason to actually use Towns.

Personally, I hope the "runs away + fine" part of the system won't be in place till we have the option to "freeze" them. I didn't read anything about it, but something tells me there's going to be no "pets run away" thing for the event.

Questionable Man-Lover

I want an angemon pet(digimon) so that I could have an RPG feels...XD
I love the new fluffs! MUST add them on mu colleziones.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image

Not sure I like the Fluffs a bit to cute for me, i'd rather have a Dragon or Kitten something that appeals to those who don't like the Kwaii stuff.

Also kinda a kick in the nutz to those who took part in the Easter event we should have atleast got four Robo bunnies to look after..

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
King Blackwater
User Image
User Image

Not sure I like the Fluffs a bit to cute for me, i'd rather have a Dragon or Kitten something that appeals to those who don't like the Kwaii stuff.

Also kinda a kick in the nutz to those who took part in the Easter event we should have atleast got four Robo bunnies to look after..

It was already a big piss on the faces of the anti side when this event was declared anyways

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Until we see the last 2 fluffs, I think we should wait to say how they "forgot" the anti-side. Who knows, we might always get a "robo-fluff" or an "anti-fluff".

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Here's to hoping we get real grunnies or prunnies as pets. I will seriously invest massive amounts of time into this feature if they make them and make them look good.

Witty Nerd

25,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
The event must pretty close since there is a little comic on the manga page.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff