Welcome to Gaia! ::

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Wow, those screenshots look great!

Are the other town squares/hubs/whatever almost finished as well?

Tenacious Hellhound

This means nothing to me.

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Bigger town, ok and also fluffs and more fluffs @w@

Lavish Lunatic

I am LOVING the expansion of the Gambino Island.
Seems the Island is a lot bigger than I thought!

It's good to see the shops in there as well, and I'm hoping they'll also link to the actual shops. wink

And the blue building is a BANK?
So there might even be hope for a bank system?

And finally, you don't have to go to VH for a bar. Gambino's Island will have a bar!

Enduring Bookworm

20,525 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
I love this, so much so I decided to COMMENT!!!!! WoOt!!!
The pegacorn is sooo cute! This was exactly what I was hoping for, pets that follow you around! I'm super excited!!! And the Towns 2 looks awesome!

Enduring Survivor

10,150 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Survivor 150
I couldn't care less. Fluffs are for smacking, not for petting.

Gaia has enough cute stuff running around. But people seem to flock to it like drug addicts to their fix of choice, so I can ignore it gracefully. Though, it just makes me more bitter about Zomg being in "maintenance mode"

Tiny Alchemist

So, how much cash do you expect our "love potions" for breeding to be? rofl

In all seriousness, I'm excited for this feature and I hope that we will get the other fluffs added in as well, as well as other animals. It reminds me of "Happy Pets" on facebook with the breeding and so. I wonder if we'll eventually be able to breed with other users.

If we get other animals, I'm hoping for technicolor ponies. emotion_kirakira

I won't be surprised if we a system where the pets with standard features cost gold and the premium pets, or pets with cool features costing cash.

I'm really curious as to how the summer event will tie in the pet system. Half of the fluffs seem to have a summery theme, if that counts for anything.

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
THIS
User Image

Gives me hope eventually we will see the same from Durem and Aekeka.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
A Fallen Virtue
I couldn't care less. Fluffs are for smacking, not for petting.

Gaia has enough cute stuff running around. But people seem to flock to it like drug addicts to their fix of choice, so I can ignore it gracefully. Though, it just makes me more bitter about Zomg being in "maintenance mode"

Ya see, the trouble with Tribbles is that...

ninja

Scurvy Pirate

Jisen Meizuki
At first, I thought it was a ripoff when I saw the first image of Isle of Gambino since it was from the world map. But after seeing the rest, I'm surprised that Gaia is planning to expand more in the Town (Although I also wish they can expand more on the world map... sweatdrop ) I can wait to explore Isle of Gambino once it's out.

As for the fluffs, the Orange and Bumblebee fluff are the cutest to me. I highly doubted about the "breedable system" since I don't know if it has any ties to the Alchemy stuff or not. But if not, I hope Gaia is planning to add more fluffs, including those from zOMG.

Uncle Kenny

There is a question I like to know about the fluffs once the upcoming event is open. I'm aware that we need the Soul of Fluff in order to participate in the event and that it's an "one soul per account." What I like to know is this: once we create the fluffs, will it be unsoulbouded?

I accidentally unlocked the Soul of Fluff in my mule account and got it soulbound. I would be upset if it still soulbounded once we finish creating the fluffs. >:

1) Alchemy isn't part of the pet system, the breeding system will be a completely new thing.
2) Soul of a Fluff won't be required to participate. Having the Soul of a Fluff though, will be the only way you can get the Pegacorn Fluff pet in the event.
3) Once the event starts, we'll unbind the Soul of a Fluff item.

Apocalyptic Lover

I am always down with more fluffs.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Can we get Gino and Meili as pets? emotion_awesome

Gino fluff. Meili fluff. Breed them to make a baby fluff. awwww
baby fluffs...

Stubborn Gifter

Uncle Kenny
1) Alchemy isn't part of the pet system, the breeding system will be a completely new thing.
2) Soul of a Fluff won't be required to participate. Having the Soul of a Fluff though, will be the only way you can get the Pegacorn Fluff pet in the event.

Good to hear that Alchemy isn't part of the pet system as well as the unbinding for the Soul of Fluff. Truth be told, I didn't know that we don't need the Soul of the Fluff in order to participate but only needed it to create the Pegacorn Fluff. Now you've made me curious what sort of "requirements" we need to create the Bumblebee, Orange, and Cupcake Fluff. >>;

Scurvy Pirate

Jisen Meizuki
Uncle Kenny

Good to hear that Alchemy isn't part of the pet system as well as the unbinding for the Soul of Fluff. Truth be told, I didn't know that we don't need the Soul of the Fluff in order to participate but only needed it to create the Pegacorn Fluff. Now you've made me curious what sort of "requirements" we need to create the Bumblebee, Orange, and Cupcake Fluff. >>;

The other fluffs won't have a requirement to get them. Those who have the Soul of a Fluff item will be able to exchange it for the Pegacorn Fluff pet and anyone else will just receive one of the others (the three shown there plus two or three more we're not going to show until the event launches cause they're awesome like that).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff