Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reindeer

OMG PETS scream heart

mskeaton1's Wife

LoliPop Princess

40,850 Points
  • Candyland Heaven 500
  • Loli Pop Treasure Hunter 500
Honestly, I've never been much for virtual pets, so I'm not sure if I will continue on using the feature after the Summer Event is over. But, I'm interested to see how this new feature will play out.

I've been holding out hope that this year's Summer Event will be a continuation of Easter 2k12 in the way that I will still be able to kick Diedrick and his legion of fluff's asses along side the Easter Bunny. I hope this sneak peak isn't a hint that it will completely centers around the cute side. :c

Oh, and, I'd like to see a "hairless" version of the fluffs. What... I can't be the only Gaian who thinks hairless cats are adorable!

Enduring Browser

9,750 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Pet grunnies and/or prunnies please? emotion_kirakira
It seems like a cute feature (and the pegacorn fluff is so, so cute), buuuuut...I just don't see many people really utilizing them all that much? I've never been a fan of the rare pets in general, so even being able to just equip the fluffs on my avatar doesn't excite me much. Will be interesting to see where this goes though! Thanks for the info.

Deadly Dark Elf

11,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
Robots please?

Deadly Dark Elf

11,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
Coupler
Somehow this seems it will pull people AWAY from zOMG then less and less until no one gives a s**t. neutral Sure I like new ideas but this is just stealing away what made zOMG worth a damn to play, the uniqueness of it all and I'm not too excited for a "breeding" program on here, cause I'm worried it will turn into another alchemy.
In my experience zOMG pushed people away by actively trying to be unsoloable.

Totally no bitterness here. stare

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
*SQUEEEEE*

GAIA, YOU ARE SO GREAT RIGHT NOW.

I haven't even thought of having pets! But now... wow, I would love to have one. I wonder if you would be able to breed them with your friend's pets? :0 I would like to be able to keep them in my home somehow. :3 So they're just going to be fluffs? Okay. I'm cool with that, as long as I can have a pretty one in a dark shade, or a really dragon fluff.... or, hell, a crab fluff for my Cancer zodiac sign. c:

The additions to Isle de Gambino look great! Is that a fancy beach area? I was satisfied with the beach by the mansion and the dock and the residential area, but wow! It's perfect.

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
I am hoping that we get to A. Pick the type of Fluff we get, and B. That we get to name said fluffs.

Because I want a pegacorn fluff to name Molestia

In a relationship with The_Living_Bonsai

Loyal Knight

20,375 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Michelle Chiba
OH NO!!! it's gonna be like Trouble with the Tribbles!! RUN!!!!

Just kidding! mrgreen anyways...I'm adopting two! and raising them!!

I wonder if they like the Parasprites?

oh my celestia pleas no parasprite!! o.0

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
Hmmm, interestink...

I'm not particuarly fond of Fluffs, but I kind of like the bumblebee one. I don't understand how they will "evolve" but it seems like a really fun idea! I'm looking forward to seeing how Gaia implements this.

Scurvy Pirate

I figured you all might like some hi-res versions of the screenshots used in the panel. Check out the spoilers below for the images.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Uncle Kenny
I figured you all might like some hi-res versions of the screenshots used in the panel. Check out the spoilers below for the images.

Thanks, that looks really awesome so far!

Dr. Fluffinstuff? Real nice Kenny, real nice name. rofl

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

sweet
they're gettin expensive again
selling time

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

VKiera
Uncle Kenny

Thanks, that looks really awesome so far!

Dr. Fluffinstuff? Real nice Kenny, real nice name. rofl

Not just Dr. FluffnStuff, but Dr. FluffnStuff THE THIRD! cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas