Welcome to Gaia! ::

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I thought he wasn't in his shop at the moment, but I go there and poof, there he is? What's going on here?

Formal Elocutionist

Looks to me like they're making it to where you can't do the caroling anymore.
Shop should look like it's new self shortly, though it's nice to reminisce on the old look.

:edit: wait a second... is that the old H&R background, or something else?

Bashful Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I have no idea. Glitch? Plot? Probably the former. Funny to see though XD

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

weird that the store was reset on 1st jan 2013... I guess is some problem w/the coding xd or a weirdo glitch

we can again caroling in the stores and the caroling was reset, because I was do it in my mule and was about to get the 8th item, but instead it give me the 1st again

Precious Hellraiser

12,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Edmund is back, H&R Wesely is back to "normal" and Louie doesn't run the shop anymore ;-;
Oh and you can start caroling again.

Precious Hellraiser

12,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
TINSTAAFL
Looks to me like they're making it to where you can't do the caroling anymore.
Shop should look like it's new self shortly, though it's nice to reminisce on the old look.

:edit: wait a second... is that the old H&R background, or something else?

Yup it is. If you exit the shop, it's the original HRW and the shop icon is reset too.

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Tsukita-chan
weird that the store was reset on 1st jan 2013... I guess is some problem w/the coding xd or a weirdo glitch

we can again caroling in the stores and the caroling was reset, because I was do it in my mule and was about to get the 8th item, but instead it give me the 1st again

I was wondering how many people had that. I've got the notes back, and it's letting me carol again. I'm thinking it's a bug, since plotwise, I don't think Edmund would be leaving Gino just yet.

Mysterious Trickster

Huh... well, would you look at that.

Bashful Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
britt1110
Edmund is back, H&R Wesely is back to "normal" and Louie doesn't run the shop anymore ;-;
Oh and you can start caroling again.
So you can! Hahaha, it's like the shops have fallen into a time-warp XD

Buggy Mage

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
Edmund: "Ah, you're just the sort of customer I like-- beautiful clothes look best on beautiful people."

redface heart Oh, Edmund. You know just what to say to a girl.

How I wish he was back in his shop for good... I'll be sad when this glitch is fixed.

Buggy Mage

It's Edmund;s shop, it's time he came back! mad Hopefully with a cool new look.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Edmund came back and decided his new storefront looked incredibly stupid so he changed it back.

Formal Elocutionist

The Undead Suitor
Edmund came back and decided his new storefront looked incredibly stupid so he changed it back.

Apparently he didn't like where the plot was going either, so he killed Gino and saved us the trouble of anymore Gambino plot.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
TINSTAAFL
The Undead Suitor

Apparently he didn't like where the plot was going either, so he killed Gino and saved us the trouble of anymore Gambino plot.

I dont think he killed Gino, because he's still trying to find him and tell him that his fathers dead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff