Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Genius

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
My proudest moment was when I could afford good avatar art. It's lame, I know, but I came here not knowing what Gaia was, just that my best friend at the time told me I should join, and I had pretty much nothing on my avatar but event clothes.

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm not sure I have a moment I could be really proud of.

Maybe getting enough style that people comment on it in my profile or send me PMs?

I dunno. I feel like matching avatars are pretty easy. So I have no idea why people like mine so much.
Making my first million Gold. That was an achievement. smile

IRL Conventioneer

17,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
I attained a large set of lovers and haters. prominently known over something I was claimed to do, but actually did not do especially on regular basis. that was with my prior name the thing i was supposedly known for was taxes of all things.

Sparkly Fairy

adorabah
No one will ever convince me you told a lie.

Proudest moment on Gaia.. having my name tacked onto an item.. and item I designed! The feeling of finding out my entry was one of the winners was an amazing feeling. emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira

Moriarty was REAL!
I'd have to go with this as well. smile

Stellar Succubus

Getting accepted as one of the first 400 zeta.

That was amazing for me, I felt so proud.

Of my absolute and utter suckiness at zOMG!

I still have the PM. Special moment for me.

Completing quests is pretty big too!

Magical Cat

~ yum_tea ~
Coffee Cat says:

I think it would be when my minishop was flourishing.
I made over 100,000 gold before it started to die down :3
User Image

Aekea Sentai

Oh sheesh, good question.
It's no where near as crazy cool as some of the stuff I've read throughout this thread, buuuut, I'd have to say my proudest moment would be the PM from Lazer I got commenting on an item I designed.

Or every event I've stood with some of the most amazing users around, the Aekeans.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Succeeding in my first item quest.

Also, getting help from a lot of people when I made the housing petition was very touching.

Big Soldier

9,550 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Starting a comic that I never finished on here, where other users helped me create it.

It was a few years ago, but I'm thinking about writing a different story that's been forming in my head for a while.

pixolotl's Stud

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
Whitescarver
Oh sheesh, good question.
It's no where near as crazy cool as some of the stuff I've read throughout this thread, buuuut, I'd have to say my proudest moment would be the PM from Lazer I got commenting on an item I designed.

Or every event I've stood with some of the most amazing users around, the Aekeans.

No one will ever convince me you told a lie.

Haha with that you just reminded me! Guess it has to be my second proudest moment here was Lanzer PMing me about my art last year. It was a total @A@!!!!!! moment.
              http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac149/kowai-kaiju/Capture_zps022451fe.png

Moriarty was REAL!
There's a few large quests I completed in the past that gave me a thrill. Usually whenever I start getting seriously back into Gaia I wind up donating my stuff to other members, though. I don't know I just feel weird about having a lot of account worth and think my items will bring happiness to people more than they do to me since I'll get a ton of items and then start getting bored.

My first big completed quest was for d horns. Then I got a pale marionette. After the PM questing got a lot easier and I was getting stuff left and right that I wanted. I started a quest for a d-tail and saved up like 14 million but then again all the worth like... irritated me. I guess I can't explain it. I gave it all away again and since then haven't logged in much so I'm back to the items that are cute and little and usually they're tiny things that people gifted me.
I Ran a somewhat successful thread called Sieber_girl's guide to a well dressed Avatar.

I also ran an art charity under my old mule thelonebassist46 called Thelonebassist's Art Charity (or something to that effect,) which was quite a few years back....

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

I'm always proud to be involved with site and policy changes emotion_kirakira I'm keeping my fingers crossed regarding the upcoming changes to Alchemy.

Tipsy Pirate

getting the timed out stand up/sit down thing in towns

i humped lanzer

i was the first to do it

exploit machine

how terrible of me look what ive become

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers