9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
I overthrew Heaven.

Beat that, Satan.

Nephti's Boss

Perfectionist

Um I don't know if this is something to be proud of or what but when I didn't have anything to pay for, I dropped $200 couple days before christmas long time ago. I gave random people in GCD monthly letters. I think paypal locked my account after thinking it was some fraud. It locked my trade and whoever I randomly sent an item to.

....which caused panicked about being randomly banned.
So I had to call Gaia 'cause they wanted me to confirm that I did spend all that money that fast. rofl

Dangerous Loiterer

My proudest moment was... s**t I don't have one. :C

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Q Is 4 Queen
My proudest moment was... s**t I don't have one. :C
Don't worry, you'll get one eventually!

In a relationship with my viola

Greedy Capitalist

12,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
joining.
my gaia life is uninteresting at best

Shirtless Cat

Oh man, I have three that I can think of at the top of my head.

The first would be finally getting my Crimson Marionette.
It was, and still is the most expensive item I own and I worked so hard to get it! I even had my trading pass disabled, but I still managed to make it through that. heart I spend so many hours booty grabbing, I had dreams that I was catching gold in my sleep!

The second would be from a Gaia forum even, with the anons last summer I believe. I think it might have been the pie event, but I'm not 100% sure. I remember we all had ganged up on this "evil" anon [they weren't actually evil, they were just playing the part!] who would pretend to kill people, and I was, I guess you could say, in charge of the rebellion. xd it was a ton of fun, and I really enjoyed doing that!

And the third would be for today, when I got in the featured avatars! I was so surprised to get it, especially considering my nomination post. I really didn't expect to be picked, and it made me really happy and surprised that they would even consider me. xD I've tried a lot in the past, and never made it, and this time I asked to be nominated for my birthday [which was Monday], and I actually got it! And my post was filled with bad grammar and everything. So, it made me laugh when I saw the PM. Thank you admins, for picking me. smile heart

Dapper Puppy

Getting name-dropped by other members in a particular forum, even though I hadn't posted in there for a few days.Just getting online, going to look up the new threads, and seeing that someone had just quoted me and everything while I wasn't there. It was wonderful.

Moonlight Mage

10,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
Having my avatar featured on the main page (week of 11/29/11.) biggrin It was really cool seeing it there, and having people send me nice messages on my profile.

Chital's Husband

Noob

Learned how to vend, all by myself. cool

Loiterer

User ImageHrm....

Probably when I created a GGN guild when they were brand spanking new (The Crimson Ibis: Literate Barton Town). And put so much effort into the rules, like, worded them awesomely and stuff. And I was pretty active in the GGN Guild Captain's guild.

My proudest moment was probably when I realized that half the active captains in the captain guild were plagiarizing my guild rules (or heavily basing their rules off my rules).

That just spoke volumes about how awesome I was as a guild captain.

Then college and super laziness and a rival guild happened and I ruined all of it.

So, either the guild thing, or that time when the Exchange users boycotted all posts and threads by me. That was pretty epic, too. :rollseyes: Oh you exchangers...

Bashful Faun

15,190 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Being in one of the first party's(not the FIRST one mind you) that beat zOMG back when it was almost impossible. It was so hard that when you actually finished the adrenaline was overwhelming. Also you could sell the scarf for a lot of gold xD

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
I earned the Pink Bunny Slippers from the Easter event, twice. i was going to complete it a 3rd time but I gave up after I got halfway there. That took an insanely long time to do.

Also, apparently my avatar and forum post showed up in this video Gaia made for the prom event, which I didn't discover until a few years later. I'm not going to point myself out because that avatar was embarassing, haha.

Vermillion Phantom

11,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Partygoer 500
I helped out the Newbie Summer Camp thing. 4laugh

Shy Gaian

Hitting 10,000 post, which was either Dec. or Jan.
I was so happy when I got it, but not for the achievement.... I was so happy because it's a big milestone for a lot of users. It took me almost six years to get it!
Under that would be hitting 1 million gold for the first time, which was back in '09 or '10 I think. For the first time I hit big off of a RIG. I think that was the last time too haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff