Link to what?
The donating thing. gonk crying
Sasuke-San-Kun
Centaura Eblan
Link to what?

Go to Isle de Gambino and click on the man! ^^
chung
yea o well if it was a quest for lanzer i would donate everything...if nt owell im still donating because look wat gaia mad for us...so im re joyous to pay them back

*Scratches head* NOt to be mean, but learn how to spell/type.

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

Sasuke-San-Kun
Centaura Eblan
Link to what?

Gambino's hanging out in front of his ruined mansion. Clickie him ^^
can anyone adopt me
explosionx
can anyone adopt me
No, quit spamming in the Q&A. Go to the CB.

Hilarious Noob

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
Gambino's is the man, i am thinking this has somthing to do with easter xp
Haha...This is a rumor, and a untrue one. They can generate gold/items to anyones user. He wouldn't need to take from us!
It's part of the story line! Gambino is broke ever since his mansion blew up. Sure, the admins could magic him some cash and all would be good, but that wouldn't fit in with the story line. To go along with the story, Gambino needs donations to rebuild his mansion because he doesn't have money anymore. So, all his fans and followers need to help out!

I donated as much as I could. I'm just glad someone mentioned this, because I doubt I would have noticed the drive in time on my own. I didn't plan to go to Ilse de Gambino for anything today. ^_^
LadyBirdie
It's part of the story line! Gambino is broke ever since his mansion blew up. Sure, the admins could magic him some cash and all would be good, but that wouldn't fit in with the story line. To go along with the story, Gambino needs donations to rebuild his mansion because he doesn't have money anymore. So, all his fans and followers need to help out!

I donated as much as I could. I'm just glad someone mentioned this, because I doubt I would have noticed the drive in time on my own. I didn't plan to go to Ilse de Gambino for anything today. ^_^
3nodding I think it's just jealous n00bs that a NPC is getting more attention then they are!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff