Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where did you see he was questing for a halo? I was almost to the point of looking but realized I've seen his signature twice today. And if he is, let him be. Maybe he doesn't wan't to use his Gaia connections for evil duh!
where is this?
XD its for the storyline 3nodding

Assimilated Businesswoman

Wtf?

I am so confused.

Are we talking about Lanzer Questing for a halo? Or are we talking about Gambino?

What am I missing? gonk

::runs off in search of Lanzer::

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
^^; Lanzer is not questing for a halo.

Johnny K. Gambino is getting gold donations from users and someone basically wondered what the point was of taking gold from the users. I'm assuming that it's for the storyline, not for the pixel-enrichment of the admins.

Assimilated Businesswoman

Meriko
^^; Lanzer is not questing for a halo.

Johnny K. Gambino is getting gold donations from users and someone basically wondered what the point was of taking gold from the users. I'm assuming that it's for the storyline, not for the pixel-enrichment of the admins.

Oh. Oooooh.

xD!

I say it's a big fat gold sink in the convenient guise of a plot device. =D
It'll probably be like 03 Christmas, I donated like 1000 gold.
Cookie Whore
Ghen
Someone DID have a quest to get lanzer a halo, but they stopped. Lanzer does not have a halo at this time, nor has he ever.
I know about the quest.

Lanzer does have a Halo. How can he not? Hez g0d! gonk ...Seriously, I think he does. He had to test it, didn`t he? surprised

Neko: I donated as well. Just for the hell of it.

No they did get enough gold to get Lazer a Halo.

he wore it for about a month and hasnt worn it since xd

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
CatsGame
eh I think it plays into the storyline, who knows what the admins have planned. eek

It reminds me of the 03 christmas event. *shrug*
you to? whee
I suppose when you donate the gold just dissapears. Or it goes to a counter, maybe later we will get items.

I donated 1k+ to support gambino. Better than those bitchy sisters...

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

It might be like the Christmas '03 charity event. The gold may very well disappear into the void. Gambino gets his mansion and whatever back, and the roleplaying continues. Yes?

I think the gold just poofs, and we all pretend it went to the mansion being rebuilt. xd

I donated 5k to the man. heart
I'd like it very much if someone explained this to me. (tried to make sense of the thread, and failed) e__e

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the info in another thread. =D
Weres the link!? gonk heart heart sad sad sad eek eek eek surprised surprised surprised crying crying crying crying
Cookie Whore
The Gambino thing = one big gonk! ( gonk )

Surely, I don`t imply that Lanzer has no Halo, but really, what is it for? Can they not just generate more gold or something? What`s this all about?

...Edit: not that I`m greedy, either. I did donate. ^^;;

I do expect you not to know, or just go Bottosai on me because I am the lucky 100000000000000000th poster with such thread, but really... really... Wtf? ^^

It's the same as the question "why do we give gold to the NPC shops who don't need it?" The answer is because this is a role playing site, it adds to the story and characters to actually participate in stuff. Gold is there to spend and throw around. biggrin

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

Link to what?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out