Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

The Gambino thing = one big gonk! ( gonk )

Surely, I don`t imply that Lanzer has no Halo, but really, what is it for? Can they not just generate more gold or something? What`s this all about?

...Edit: not that I`m greedy, either. I did donate. ^^;;

I do expect you not to know, or just go Bottosai on me because I am the lucky 100000000000000000th poster with such thread, but really... really... Wtf? ^^

Noob

Sorry, I just quoted myself while editing. Didn`t mean to bump. ^^;;;

Skilled Shapeshifter

10,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
Its a way for gaian users to participate in the rebuilding of Gambino's...wealth, life, son's memory. What have you.

Wealthy Fatcat

3,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Well, it's just about letting members have a part in Gaia affairs. Maybe it's a set-up for a future event.
yea o well if it was a quest for lanzer i would donate everything...if nt owell im still donating because look wat gaia mad for us...so im re joyous to pay them back
Come on, cookie. You should know better than to bump your own thread in the Q&A.

Wtf are you talking about? Where are you getting that Lanzer is questing for a halo?

EDIT: I have been out of the loop for awhile, did another part of the story come out?

9,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
eh I think it plays into the storyline, who knows what the admins have planned. eek

It reminds me of the 03 christmas event. *shrug*
Someone DID have a quest to get lanzer a halo, but they stopped. Lanzer does not have a halo at this time, nor has he ever.
I donated 1k of my gold to him. 3nodding

Anything to help Gambino out, since I'm not a fan of the Paris/Nicole lookalike Von Helsing sisters.

Noob

Rivei
Its a way for gaian users to participate in the rebuilding of Gambino's...wealth, life, son's memory. What have you.
Okay... still appears silly to me. gonk

Kiyo: read the edited post. Sorry about that. And as to you: you should read first post more carefully. ^^;; *Cough*

Cat: makes more sense then anything so far... charity event, perhaps?

Noob

Ghen
Someone DID have a quest to get lanzer a halo, but they stopped. Lanzer does not have a halo at this time, nor has he ever.
I know about the quest.

Lanzer does have a Halo. How can he not? Hez g0d! gonk ...Seriously, I think he does. He had to test it, didn`t he? surprised

Neko: I donated as well. Just for the hell of it.

Noob

kiyoshi_kin
EDIT: I have been out of the loop for awhile, did another part of the story come out?
Other then the Hellson Ball? I don`t think so..
<center> What I do not get is. Why would Gambino need gold in the first place. It is not like he buys his closes or has to pay to rebuild his mansion.

I am so lost, anyone want to give me a map!? razz Joking...
</center>
Don't forget that this is a roleplaying site. ^^ This is a way for the regular users to be part of the story. That's how I see it.
I'm guessing this event is an easy way to siphon off some gold from the over inflating gaia economy. though who knows, we might get items. > : |

though, I personally am enjoying the story, and its fun to support a character you're rooting for (I'm even wearing my g-pin right now, even though its pretty impossible to see sweatdrop )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff