Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obligatory Poll

Hello! 0.58536585365854 58.5% [ 24 ]
Hello! 0.41463414634146 41.5% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Lucky Student

The only messages I've saved so far are those from Rina when I receive a gift. sweatdrop Oh, and this funny little story a friend and I made up!

Shy Gaian

Messages between my boyfriend and I.
There are times where we talk on Gaia (like when he forgot his stupid phone at work) and I like saving those and looking through them for a laugh.

Other than that, nothing really.

Godlike Ghost

gaia_crown
all that's saved in mine is gift art from people (and anons!)

and also a gift PM with a very nice message >3<

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
NPC messages, thank you for reporting messages, and some other staff messages.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
If I saved all the [NPC] Rina PM's I've gotten over the years, I would have filled up my savebox 4x over during the events.

I save other NPC PM's.

lol Hells yeah NPC valentines

User Image

Tipsy Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pet Lover 100
The only ones that I've saved are the messages that come with a gift. But I keep all the other messages that I like too, whether from friends or just a random conversation, in my inbox. I only delete marketplace PM's and other uninteresting PM's.

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
I save cute PM's you get from your friends from the events like the V-day ones and Christmas cards we had sent in the past also cool conversations with people and yeah I admit I save messages from the NPC's as well.

Conservative Noob

7,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
I don't really save messages because I get lazy to separate them from others and the bar in the upper right corner bugs me when it says something percent full. I don't know.

Receiver

art commissions

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

I've got a few really old stories saved to my saved box, but not much besides that.
Nowadays, I don't get many PMs aside from the "Your free GC has arrived" notifications, which I promptly delete. Thinking about it makes me feel a tad bit lonely. emo

Merry Lunatic

Nothing, yet. Have been on Hiatus for quiiiite a while and don't get many PMs, but I have a few that I think I'll go save.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Messages from NPCs and valentines from some of my bestest best friends.

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI

~~~
A few old memories lie in there and for those reasons I can't bring myself to delete them. Ever... A few thank you pms from moderators, a pm from an admin or two. I have saved pms in there from every year except 2009. I think that must have been the year I was out of a laptop. But that being, I made it a fun goal to have a saved message from each year from then on.
~~~

HDMI
I have a whole mess of bottle winnings.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
mostly rp plotting stuff

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items