Welcome to Gaia! ::

GeddoBlaster
the true evil is the power lust and greed... not the actual person he was sensing the evil that his father was gowing distant from him

If it was that Gino sensed, the narration would have said that.
Ok.. so let's say Gambino really was evil.

What exacally is wrong with that? Evil should be the new "fad" of the season.
Gojira
Reiken no Tenshi

Um...gee, no clue...maybe we got it from the experiments he had his employees do at G Corp which turned them into zombies, then went and turned half of Gaia into zombies, then when he left everyone to die in his mansion to save his own sorry skin, and lets not forget how he reverted to his old self and even the narration referred to Gambino as "pure evil" and the narration never lies.

WRONG! The narration lies a whole lot. I've seen/read many things were the narration lies or cuts off, trying to make the reader think something else. Haven't you people ever read a mystery story? Come on. I'm sure Gambino didn't KNOW that the virus would break out. AND Gambino was the one giving out guns to the people. DUH.

After locking them in the mansion.
And you're thinking of limited third person. This is not limited.
Word. Evil shoes! Evil shorts! Doomed Glasses! Cool!

I SMELL NEW TREND!

Now, any way, where was I? Oh, of course! Telling you how YOU HAVE NO IMAGINATION AND JUST GO WITH WHAT THE BOOK SAYS! YOU'RE USELESS!
GeddoBlaster
the true evil is the power lust and greed... not the actual person he was sensing the evil that his father was gowing distant from him

That is my point exactly. The true, good Gambino was under there the entire time. After all, would the evil Gambino try to hug his son? Would the evil Gambino try and commit suicide after loosing his son?
And if he was evil, wouldn't he have takin all that donation money and had a missle shot at the Sisters? Seems like it would be easier than building a tower to fall on them.
Perfect Sense 3nodding !
It's also worth noting that there is a literary technique used by mystery writers called the red herring. It leaves a hint that ends up in a dead end to throw the reader off the scent of the real solution to the problem, or the culprit of the crime or whatever. Keep in mind that red herrings are used in 3rd person omniscient, too. 3rd person omniscient may know all, but it certainly won't tell you all, especially if the writer wants to keep the suspense and tension high.
Locked them in the manson, eh? Then why was I able to exit to buy more vials? Hm...interesting. I think you just got...
POWNED!!!
Yes, because any good reader knows that they should make up random things and add them to the story.

Cinderella didn't REALLY go to the ball. She was on her way there and tripped on some sort of roadkill. Her legs went flailing and she stabbed herself through the neck with the stiletto of her glass slipper. That's the real ending.
Gojira
Locked them in the manson, eh? Then why was I able to exit to buy more vials? Hm...interesting. I think you just got...
POWNED!!!

Pssst, Gojira...Its pwnd!
:Ninja: I like powned better though. xp Oh well. In any case...

YOU LOSE
DecayingThorn
Now come on! Who hasn't turned people into zombies on accident in these crazy, mixed up times?

That rocked all colors of my socks! heart
Alchemistmerlin
Borealis

For the love of God:

He sensed true evil. And that was when it hit him, all the memories came rushing back. The evil was named...Father.

That's what they want you to think. It's a freaking cliff hanger for a reason. He could remembered that "true evil" was LabtechX and the "Father?" part was the fact that he just remembered what Labtech was going to do, cue gunshot. It's all very ambigous for the purpose of keeping us wrapped around the admins' twisted little fingers. I refuse!

I have to agree... it's written with enough undertones and vagueness that it could be interpreted several ways. I personally don't think Gambino is evil. Misguided, yes, a bit cracked, yes, but it only makes me lurv him more. 3nodding
'Course, now that I think about it... even if he WERE evil... I'd still lurv him! xd I always end up loving the bad guys!
They would have had to keep everyone in Gaia in the mansion for it to have worked that way. The mini-game was plot-related, and not everyone wanted to be involved.

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Borealis
GeddoBlaster

If it was that Gino sensed, the narration would have said that.

"however while staring at this man consumed with maddness, he sensed somethign familiar"
stare First of all, why whould Gino run to hug him if he did think his father had changed his ways!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff