Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Kitten

I would love to see more pants and/or the boots from Portrait of a Hare + recolors. emotion_drool
I know it makes me sound like a crazy shoe lady but there are some awesome shoes out there wanting to be just shoes and nothing more. The ones I think would look cool as just a normal item would be...Rosamund's Heel-less shoes, the Celestial Queen Solair shoes, Workshop Flora boots, Whim Sea shoes, Detective Princess shoes and Hardhearted is a cool one too...So Many! emotion_drool

One of my favorite shoes are from Kanoko's Dark Reflection/Nightmares, wish they made one in light pink or off white haha. xp
...Not Kanoko's Fancy emotion_donotwant

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
The shoes from items like Swanky Gent or Dapper Bootlegger. Regular-sized versions of foot mod boots/shoes.

Stellar Succubus

Abysmal aria lips as a standalone.

Though that's not a mod in and of itself.

cat burglaress cat suit boots. Perfect shape, tone, colour and style... attached to a catsuit :/

So Long Gay Bowser's Significant Otter

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Blink If You Love Me 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
I love, love, love the Deer ____ Items, but I wish the skirts/legs were separate or layered better. I would wear them almost everytime if I could get them to layer or match with more ease.

Hrm... Thats all that springs to mind but Im sure I could think of dozens if I remembered what annoyed me when I keep trying...

Oh! Things that are foot clips, if only they could magically find and attach to the new ankles of leg mods. I miss all my ankle-mods!

Big Bunny

shoes from mooliganigan

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Guilty Thrall's boots.
The antlers from the Deer John wig by themselves, without the hair part. :< Or even the Fay Cervidae antlers in various colors. Gaia made lots of deer-themed items, but still no ordinary, NORMAL colored, regular antlers. Anything that is a tan or brown color isn't actually antler-shaped. And anything that is normal antler-shaped is in a weird color or has a weird attachment. It's laaame~

Golden Gawker

>>>: All of the tapioca pants emotion_donotwant

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
The coat from Viva La Mode. Does that count? I want my hands out of those pockets. I want to be able to equip handheld items with that coat. gonk Similarly, I wish that one arm on the Mysterious Captain's coat weren't joined to the hip.

Also, the Portrait of a Deer series. I want the top and bottom to be just one dress, the sleeves just normal instead of arm mods, and minus the leg mods.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Petit Cherie : Gentleman's walk pants.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Suika Swimwear without the foot/legmods. Or just similar GS items (shorts, sandals).

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

first thing that comes to mind is alleycat's necklace + sleeve combo even though it's not even a mod OTL. i really want those necklace to be standalone since damn, it adds such a nice accent to clothing. there's a user item that might contain something similar. i'll just hope it won't be the most expensive thing and i would be able to get it xD

as for actual mods....
tapioca series. i want dem pants without the modding too <3
the pants or shoes in black spill. i especially like those thin pants, it'd be nice to have it as a straight and long pair of black pants hgnh
and the nose in greenleaf naturalist's face mod redface

fxxkin demon

Item wise, I wish there was a way I could just get the jacket from the Beyonds. I don't use any other pose in the set. We have a few nice big bulky cardigans in the gold shops but they are too busy. One set has little lace collars and the other has animals on the pockets. The animal ones are alright but somedays I just want a nice plain cardigan.

I would also like it so eye/mouth combs could be separated. So many cool eyes are ruined by a wonky mouth. They also mess with Sal's nose. I really wanted to use the Baby Oni-ly You eyes but they cancel out Sal's nose making him look weird.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
sometimesalways

I would also like it so eye/mouth combs could be separated. So many cool eyes are ruined by a wonky mouth. They also mess with Sal's nose. I really wanted to use the Baby Oni-ly You eyes but they cancel out Sal's nose making him look weird.

The freckles from the Calamity series with out the huge eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff