Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Rogue

« ‹ When I say "normal items," I mean what they are. Like an arm mod that's a jacket as just a jacket instead of a mod, a pant/shoe leg mod as just pants or shoes.

For me I'd have to say the boots from the Oh Brother series would be my biggest want. I cannot stand the pants, but I absolutely love the boots. I'd have to list the Hood boots, and the jacket from the Simmering set among my wishes for items that work as what they are: shoes and jackets, not arm mods and leg mods. I also wish half the face mods we get (especially the male ones) came as just eye or mouths, not the two put together.

gaia_spoons So what about you GCD? what items do you wish were standalone poses or regular items?

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

I wish the firsticuffs came with skins
Don't get me wrong, I ******** love this

but I just wish I could have more muscular skin colors so I don't have to resort to using mods and hope they work with the d

Elegant Dollie's Partner

Chic Bear

I wanna see the Opulent and Ritzy Dame stockings and heels as their own standalone items, only that the heels shape the legs as they are and allow stocking/socks/legging customization.

Werewolf

Slick Southpaw

but I just wish I could have more muscular skin colors so I don't have to resort to using mods and hope they work with the d

^^^ THIS.

Same with the World of God/Devil items, which manage to not match any existing skin.

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
There are a bunch of glasses/spectacles poses I wish were their own items.
One example off the top of my head (because it's a newer item and it's fresh on my mind) is Rose Saga.
I love that spectacles pose. It's pretty with the eyes, but I'd love it offered without the eyes, too.

There are lots and lots of leg poses I wish were separate. All the Rosamund legs are gorgeous.
I just can't afford all of the Rosamunds to use the legs. sweatdrop

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

sterek
Slick Southpaw

^^^ THIS.

Same with the World of God/Devil items, which manage to not match any existing skin.

emotion_donotwant
ugh, this is why I want to recolor 'em because holy jeebus it's irritating (though World of God does pair nicely with Northman's skin)

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Band of Bremen (Bunnie's Angora Dress): The dress without the collar. Layering tricks can be used to hide the dress, but the collar is always there.
Keiko's Cake (Magical Keiko's Strawberry Scarf): The bunny and the cat from the hidden pose on their own without the scarf and without being restricted on some arm poses.
Keiko's Cake (Sugar Lace Shoes): The shoes heart
Keiko's Cake (I Am Cake): All those cake assortments are nice -- wish we could use them aside from an "I AM" pose -- without the change in arm positions too.
Little Lucie (Party Frock): The blouse part. The skirt on it's own might be interesting too.
Runcible Spoon (Pussycat's Dress): I wish it was split into a blouse, a sleeveless vest (or coat) and a skirt (or even two for each layer). I looks cute and is rather unique in a way which would fit well in several avatars smile
Sugarsuite: Probably all of it's hidden poses as well as the crowns from the hairstyles on their own.

And so on...

In short: probably every hidden pose which is adding something to the pose could be nice to have on their own.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Milk Kittea
User Image
There are a bunch of glasses/spectacles poses I wish were their own items.
One example off the top of my head (because it's a newer item and it's fresh on my mind) is Rose Saga.
I love that spectacles pose. It's pretty with the eyes, but I'd love it offered without the eyes, too.

There are lots and lots of leg poses I wish were separate. All the Rosamund legs are gorgeous.
I just can't afford all of the Rosamunds to use the legs. sweatdrop

Some recent eyes + glasses combo are allowing you to layer some other eyemods above the eye part to use the glasses on their own (ex. the composer eyes). Maybe they could be edited to allow it? I would try to ask it -- it's still evolving, so maybe that change could be allowed.

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
The oxford shoes from Rookie's inquiry!

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I thought you were talking about users at first lol

Werewolf

Slick Southpaw
sterek
Slick Southpaw

^^^ THIS.

emotion_donotwant
ugh, this is why I want to recolor 'em because holy jeebus it's irritating (though World of God does pair nicely with Northman's skin)

AH YOU'RE RIGHT emotion_kirakira

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Oh my goodness, thank you to the anon who gifted me Rosamund's Redemption and Passion. crying
That was the sweetest gesture... I'm so touched... There are no words. Thank you forever! <3

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

All the Sinless _ Hands hairs. I wish they came as a solo hair set, they are gorgeous!
The black hair version has just been released (Sinless Infernal Hands) emotion_kirakira
I'm praying it deflates (and that the others deflate too actually xD).

Handsome Man-Lover

Oh man, I'm so with you on the Oh Brother boots. There's more leg mods where I'd prefer having either the boots or pants separately I'm sure.

There some fullbody mods that I wish I could break up into their individual pieces like the beast body mods from Cocklebur King. Would be nice to have just the legs or arms of those.

I really like the pose of the hood turned up in Rookie's Pursuit, wish it came in various colours and without the jacket.

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

`.Not sure if this counts, but I would have loved to have the top half of the Diedrich Professor suit wearable without those gross (but gloriously coloured) trousers.
User Image

...I had a whole big post on the Oh ___ Brother items, but Bowie's gotten ahead of me there, oho.
I'd have liked more versatility in the arms - loose (posable) gloves, that shirt on its own, maybe the tie on its own, that sort of thing.

Also!
I agree about the Rose Saga glasses!
I'm actually a bit surprised that they didn't make them work like the Composer Eyes do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff