Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Genius

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
the idea of meeting strangers all over the world and making friends is fun :3 the avatar and items makes it more interesting :3

Generous Gaian

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Big Tipper 100
Existential Existence
I come here because it's fun and relaxing. & the ppl

That's pretty much it.

When it comes down to it, it's really none of our business what goes on internally at the company. I'm just glad staff are open and allowed to talk with us about things from time to time.

At most other websites you don't even know get to talk to staff because they don't care about establishing user-staff relationships.

Couldnt agree more <3 !
No one judges you on here.. originally ive been on gaia since 04
so knowing that alot of users come back every once and awhile
makes the staff prolly feel real amazing at this point ! thanks LANZER <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
I honestly have no idea anymore. i would have said friends a year or so ago

Hygienic Browser

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Statustician 100
Gaia is basic and simple. They try new things, unbiased, and keep the things around that the majority of the Gaians flock to...

Shameless Ladykiller

There's always something going on, on Gaia.
I've tried other sites, but they were, for lack of a better word, stagnant: They remained unchanging as weeks turned to months, and months to years.
As I've said, there's always something happening on Gaia. It's an avatar dress-up site. It's a forum. It's in some ways a game. It has... Hints of a story, too - Though the plot is pretty... Obscure, and woefully slow.

Besides that, I've a few great friends here. I haven't quite been able to establish such deep and meaningful friendships on other sites.

Dapper Hunter

The forums are a big reason I always come back to this website, the avatar system, marketplace, staff, artists...etc. This website is always fun for me and always has been, and I keep coming back no matter how long I leave.

Hopefully I'm here to stay!

Beloved Gaian

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

I'm not sure. I've been on Gaia for quite some time now I might as well keep on coming here. It gives me something to do when I'm bored xd

Kawaii Lunatic

Gaia is what makes me loyal to Gaia.
I love this site with all my heart <3

Pirate

13,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: KO 200
Been here for years, grew up visiting this site, I can't imagine Gaia not being part of my life at this point. 'Sides I still got people I've known since the early days still wandering these halls.

Trash

I don't even know why I still come on, half the time I regret it.

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
I just enjoy putting in my two cents on any number of topics that come up on here. I also enjoy the avatars and dressing them up.

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Gaia has avatars with relatively reasonable proportions - the hands and legs might be a little funky but it looks like the neck (what neck?) can support the weight of the head. That's a huge gripe I have with some other avatar sites.

It also has a wide variety of items that make it easy to dress as some of my favorite characters in media.

Oh, and there are forums covering enough topics to keep my interest for a while.

Though for what it's worth, I don't really spend money on Gaia anymore. They still get my money through website hits and advertisement views I guess, but all the Cash I get is through viewing ads.

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
It's a relaxing way for me to unwind from work and daily life. It's become a part of my internet routine, even if that just means keeping a window up to dumpster dive every now and again. I personally feel that Gaia staff have been excellent with regards to ties to the community and relatively open (as open as they can be) communication.

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

zapping pikachu

I don't even know why I still come on, half the time I regret it.

Bashful Fairy

i tend to come and go when it comes to gaia.
it's been a part of my life for the last 9-10 years, but not a constant part.
i'll get bored with it for a while, move on to some new obsession, but i usually always end up back here eventually. u vu
i couldn't say what keeps me coming back, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff