Welcome to Gaia! ::

Handsome Man-Lover

It was simply the first avatar site I ever signed up for. I'm pretty loyal, not to mention lazy...if I switched to a new site I'd have to work for all the shiny items again lol
And I stay because I know some people here.

Smoker

for 7 years.

D; we have a love hate relatioship me and gaia.

but weve almost been together 10.

its crazy how now that I have a family I still come online every now and then.

I feel like that little 16 year old girl. trying to make friends.

smile

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
I'm not sure why I'm still here, actually. Maybe nostalgia and that I don't want to let go. Or maybe it's become I come here to chill and relax for a little while and take my mind off of RL by dressing my avatar, buying/selling stuff, playing HoC.

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Piiiiiiiiiixels. All the pixel items. I love them. And I love playing dress up. smile That's my totally shallow reason.

Tipsy Gaian

6,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
only 2 reasons left for me to stay. my gold and my look. but I feel a bit crazy lately asking myself why I stay here. I don't want this to happen to me, but it might.

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

I am here and support the site with feedback, my real money,
and web traffic and my time because it is my addiction. Even
if nobody talked to me, I'd still have fun lurking and chatting on
the forums, waiting for new items to be released and playing
around with my avatar.

That's seriously why I support it. It's for my own entertainment
and I like things that entertain me and take up my time.

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
What still causes me to personally support Gaia?

The over nine years I've spent as a Gaian, The money I've put into Gaia, the friends I've made, my love of the NPCs and their stories, my excitement for every site event, ect.

Gaia is like my internet home. There is something very comforting and natural about logging-in. I have fun here even if I'm just doing something simple, like playing around with my avatar. I also like being able to help support the site by bringing web traffic (I turn off ad block whenever I'm on.) and buying GC. I'd love to see Gaia be able to continue on for another decade.

... Hey, it seems like the user above me supports Gaia for the same reasons I do. emotion_brofist

Nerd

I already spent so much ******** time here it would be a waist to just quit

so I come back once in a while

Angelic Healer

Addiction and just the fun of making avatars. I've been with this site for 6 years, all throughout my middle school and highschool life and part of my college.

Questionable Shapeshifter

Only place where I can cosplay and not get arrested...oops >_<

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

- It's fun and even when it's not it kills time.
- I love pixels and I love art! On Gaia I can buy both!
- If I didn't impulsively buy pixel items I'd probably go to the mall and impulsively buy real clothes and that's no good.
- It's a lovely little outlet and even if I can't summarize it very well, I really derive a lot of enjoyment from my time here. ♥

Sugary Sweetheart

i choose Gaia over other avatar sites because i generally like the bases here more and i like most of the items here more than on other sites.
    and i like posting in the forums. sure, some avatar sites may have better, more close-knit forums, but if i don't like the avatars from the other sites that much, i might not post in their forums.. sweatdrop

Green Gaian

The avatars. I've joined just about every avatar site I've heard about and none of their avatars compare in my opinion. I could say friends, but I hardly ever talk to the people on my friend list. I have social anxiety issues. gonk

Sentai

19,375 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cool Cat 500
playing dress up
my interests and the majority of this site dont line up so i keep my serious discussions for other places

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff